New Guy

Ashton
"Thanks Mom." You yell out as she drives away from the front of the school. Today was the first day of senior year. It was going to be the last year until your going to collage. You walknin through the front doors when you sew your best friend, Y/B/F/N. You catch up to her and stand next to her as you both walk into the gym. "Hey." You say as you both take a set in the bleachers. "Sup." She answers. Soon you both get into a deep conversation about what you both did last weekend when a shadow appeared. You look up to see a boy with blondish sandy curls. You've never seen him before. "Hi, I'm Ashton. I'm new here. Do mind if I sit here?" He asks and points to the spot next to you. "Sure." You say and make somemore room just in case. "I'm Y/N, and this is Y/B/F/N. And you can say that we are your first friends her at
Y/S/N." You say and soon enough you all have a conversation. One topic after the next. Who would have known that you become more then friends.
Calum
Today the for sale sign changed into sold for the house next doors. That's right. You were getting new neighbors. And they weren't off to a great start on making a good impression. For starters they decided to start moving in today at 7:00 a.m. and you woke up to the moving truck. You couldn't go back sleep, so you decided to get an early start to your morning. You said that they were still moving and decided to help out. You walked out of the house and headed towards there's and knocked on the door. Within a couple aeconds, a boy about your age answered the door. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a bundle of tatoos. "Hi, can I help you?" He asked and looked a little impatient. "Hi, I'm Y/N, and I'm your new neighbor." You say and point to your house. "And the question is, Can I help you?" You ask and look at the boxes that still had to be unloaded from the moving truck. "Sure, I'm Calum by the way." He said and you both reach the truck when you see a girl inside getting boxes. "And this is my sister." He said pointing to the girl inside as she turns around and faces you. "Hi." You say and she waves back. Within a couple minutes, you all managed to get all the boxes unpacked and you also met Calum's parents through the process. Over the course of months you guys got closer. On one special night, he proposed to you on your date. You to got married and lives happily ever after.
Luke
Today, your manager told you they hired someone new and that you were in charge of showing them around and how to do the job. You agreed politely and did as you were told. And waited for the new guy to show up. A couple minutes passed, when your manager walked in from his office with the new guy. "Y/N, this is your new coworker, Luke. Please show him how everything is done." Said your manager leaving you and Luke alone behind the cash register in the Starbucks. You go over everything with him and help him with his first customer. By the end of the day you both ended up getting to know each other really well. You knew that you were going to become great friends.

Michael
You sat in science drawing in your journal, barely paying attention to the teacher. He was talking about the human body and everything in it. A couple minutes pass with the teachers boring lesson when someone walks onto the room. "Ah, our new student. Class this is our new student, Michael. Michael you'll be sitting next to Y/N." He says and points the set next to you. Michael walks over and takes his seet as the teacher continues his lesson. You looked at Michael and introduced yourself. "I'm
Y/N." You say and noticed his brightly colored hair, tattoos, and piercing. "I'm Michael." He said and from that moment on you guys became best of friends. Not knowing where that friendship could lead next.

I hope you guys liked this part and let me know what I should write about in the next parts. Again, I hope you guys liked it and stay awesome my fellow moonlighters. ^-^