Going On Tour

Ashton

You were standing by the gate in Ashton's arms crying.  Today was the day he was going on tour.  "Y/N, it's going to be okay.  I'll be back before you know it, Okay?" he says and hugs you tighter.  "I'm just afraid that when you leave me, you're going to find someone prettier than me and you're going to forget all about me." You say through the tears that are falling down your face.  "I could never forget you.  I love you and only you.  Nothing and no one in this world can change that." he says and places a kiss on your forehead.  "Ash, we have to go," says Luke and gives you a sad look.  "I love you.  Don't forget that," he says while pulling away from the hug.  "I love you to Ash," you say as he walks away.

Calum

"Calum, if we don't leave for the airport now you might miss your flight," you say as you walk down the stairs and grabbing your purse while waiting for Calum at the door.  "I'm ready, but do you know where the keys are?"  he asks as he meets you at the door with his suitcase and carry-on.  You lift up your hand and reveal the keys to Calum.  "Looking for these?"  You say to Calum and he looks at you and then to the keys that are laying in the palm of your hand.  "God, what would I do without you." he says as you both walk out the door.  "I have no idea, but if you think of replacing me on tour just know that you might not wake up the next day." you threaten him as you both get in the car after loading Cal's stuff in the back seat.  "Was that a threat?" he asks, starting the car.  "Take it as a fair warning." you say as you start driving towards the airport.

Luke

"Can't you come with me?"  Luke asks as you help him pack his suitcase.  Tomorrow he has to catch a flight because their  tour was about to start back up again.  "You know I would, but I can't.  I have school and work," you say and walk over to the closet to grab some more clothes to put in his suitcase.  "Oh yeah.  I forgot those things exist." says luke from outside the closet.  Not helping much at all.  "Just because I can't come with you on tour doesn't mean you get to go meet another girl and leave me in the shadows," you say and walk back over to the suitcase to put some more things inside.  "That sounds like a good idea," he says in a joking tone.  "You know what else sound like a good idea?" you ask him. "What?" he asks.  "You sleeping on the couch." you say. Your voice serious.  "But it's my last night here and I want to spend it with you," he says and pulls out his puppy dog face.  "You better be lucky I love you," you say and zip up his suitcase and jump onto the bed landing right next to him.  "Cuddle?" he asks and looks at you with his puppy dog face.  "Cuddle." you answer as you lay there with him until you both fall asleep.

Michael

"Michael, can't you pack later?  You leave tomorrow night.  We still have all day." you whine as you lay on the bed in yours and Michaels room.  "If I don't pack now, then I might forget to pack something if we are rushing tomorrow." He says and walks into the bathroom to get some more things to throw into his suitcase.  "It's your last night here.  We should be doing something fun.  Together." you say and walk over to him and hug him from behind.  "And what do you have in mind?" asks and turns around to look at you.  "We can watch movies, dress in our Pokemon onesies, order pizza, and cuddle?"  you offer and walk over to the nightstand to pick up your phone.  "I couldn't agree with you more," he says and smiles.  While he puts on Netflix, you call your favorite pizza place.  Within about ten minutes you guys are cuddling, eating pizza, and watching The Fault In Our Starts on his last night at home.