[m]Wedding pt. 1

I DO NOT INTEND TO HURT, TRIGGER, OR MAKE FUN OF ANYONE WITH THIS IMAGINE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT, MESSAGE ME. IF NOT, COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
----------------------------------------------
*editor for this imagine is ICONickiddo here on wattpad*

One hour. One hour until I get to marry the love of my life. One hour until I walk down the aisle... In front of 150 people.. And a few cameras.. Where roughly 23 million people will be watching... Uh oh.
----------
Fourty-five minutes. My heart is beating faster than a hummingbird's wings and not in a good way. Not to mention that my pulse is rising rapidly.
"What if I fall down out there? Bri, I can't fall down out there. Everyone will laugh and then I'll have to leave the country and change my name and appearance."
Brianna just rolled her eyes at my over dramatic self.
----------
Thirty minutes. There are a million things I could be doing, but I can't. Not because I'm lazy or physically inept to do so, but because I'm frozen to this chair in sheer terror. My hands are shaking and I feel sick to my stomach, so I ask Brianna if she could pass my laptop over.
"You realize that you're getting married soon? What could you need on there girl?"
She shakes her head as I rip the computer open and go straight to YouTube. I click on the familiar page and select the video I'm looking for. "Hello everyone! My name is Markiplier...."
----------
At this point, nothing is working. I have tried breathing exercises and even tried watching my favorite YouTube videos, but nothing is working. My hands have gone numb, I feel dizzy, and to top it all off, I feel like I'm gonna hurl any second.
"Mark" I whisper.
"What was that Cassie?"
I was hunched over in my chair at this point, and I couldn't move at all. "I need Mark."
Brianna looked sideways at me, "You'll see him in like 20 minutes, can't you wait that long?"
"No Bri... Somet-things wrong... I-I need h-im."
I broke into a fit of hiccups. Seeing the state I was in, she left to go retrieve my fiancé.
----------
Fifteen minutes. I don't think I can do this. I can't breathe. I have black spots in my vision. I'm trying to get air in my lungs but nothing is working. I'm on the brink of a full blown panic when I hear a soft knock at the door.
"Cassie, baby, Brianna says you needed me? She said something was wrong with you."
I ran to the door, only cracking it slightly "M-mar-rk."
"What's wrong baby? Are you okay? I can come in there if you need me to."
He starts pushing on the door but I stop him and shake my head, forgetting he can't see me, I muster enough strength to stutter out a 'no'. I put my hand through the crack in the door, wanting him to hold it.
"T-tell me s-someth-ing good ple-ease."
He chuckled at my response. "Are you sure? I can come in there if you want me to." I squeezed his hand, "oh alright. Do you remember when we went to Disney World with Sean last year?"
I move closer to the crack and smile "D-didney Worl?" We both giggled at that.
"Yeah. Didney Worl. But do you remember us walking all over that park looking for the one pair of Minnie Mouse ears you wanted. The little ones with the flowers on them. I couldn't get you to take those damn things off for like a week straight after that."
I was starting to calm down, because I didn't have blurry or spotted vision anymore and I felt a little better because my voice was returning to me. "I lost those e-ars right after that." He chuckled at that.
"It's okay Cassie. We'll get new ones."
----------
I don't know what I would do without Mark. I keep looking at the clock, noticing our time quickly leaving us, but he must have known this because he keeps running his thumb over my hand.
"Hey Cassie? I just realized you never answered my question on the beach the day I proposed to you."
I couldn't help but blush, still not knowing an answer to that question. "Well how about this, you can ask me again after we get married. Deal?"
"Okay baby. Are we better now? It's not that I don't want to be here, because I'd love to stay with you all day, but I gotta pee."
I giggled, letting go of his hand. "Go, because I don't wan to marry a dude who has a pee stain on his tux."
We both said our goodbyes and finished getting ready.
----------
Oh my god. It's time.
"Okay Cassie, are you ready?" I link arms with my mother, who when I looked over at, had tears in her eyes. "Goodness baby. I wish your father were here to see this. He'd be the one walking you down the aisle. Our baby is all grown up now."
I hugged her tightly. "Momma, he's watching us right now. And do you know how I know that? Because you taught me that even when people pass away, they never truly leave us. He's here, in our hearts and watching over us from heaven."
She smiled at me, wiping her eyes quickly, then we hear it. Pachelbels Canon. We start marching forward, and I can't help but get a little teary eyed because I'm looking nowhere else but in front of me. I'm looking at my future with the man I love, Mark Edward Fishbach.

---------------------------------------------
IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE AN IMAGINE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FILL OUT A SMALL "APPLICATION" OF SORTS.
IT'LL LOOK LIKE THIS:
NAME:
AGE:
GENDER:
WHO YOU FALL FOR:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
A LITTLE BACKSTORY OF YOUR CHARACTER:
AND WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN IN THE IMAGINE:

THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.

AND UNTIL THE NEXT TIME, BYE BYE!