[j]Request #2

Edited by the lovely ICONicKiddo
----------------------------------------------

"Do you remember the first time we met Alex?" Sean asked, looking away from Iron Man on the television.
"Of course I do babe. I remember it like it was yesterday."
----------
Today was the day!! I was able to snag last minute tickets to Pax South, and I can meet my favorite YouTubers Markiplier, Tobuscus, and even JACKSEPTICEYE!! I'm really excited!! My outfit of choice couldn't be too revealing, but I couldn't dress like a nun because Pax South is in Texas. So I decided on a simple gray tank, black skater skirt, and a denim jacket with boots. I skipped into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I decided on a little top bun and light natural makeup to finish off the look. I looked at my phone and almost dropped it.
"Crap! Crap crap crap! I'm gonna be late!!"
The time read 8:15am and my plane was gooing to leave soon.
----------
I'm not a big fan of exercise, but dear God, I've never run so fast. I thought I had made it in time, but they had switched terminals last minute and now I'm running clear across the airport to make it.
"Flight 217 New Orleans to Austin, where are you?" I kept mumbling.
I noticed it off in the distance and started sprinting even harder to get there.
"Hi, may I have your ticket please ma'am?"
I looked at the stewardess who was just smiling nicely with her hand held out. "Here ya go." 
I walk off into the plane and sit in my seat, plugging in my headphones and watching a new Jacksepticeye video.
----------
I called for an über right after the plane landed. I had my luggage already in hand, with it being small enough to have been a carry on. I didn't bother checking in to my hotel and went straight to Pax South. I handed the ticket lady my card and I was allowed in. I went inside and found the Jacksepticeye booth and stood in the meet and greet line. After about three and a half hours of standing around, it was finally my turn. I had some fan art for him and I brought my Sam for him to sign. I had been vlogging everything up until this point, until I hear someone ask who's next. I walk up to him and hand him my stuff.
"Hello there. What's your name?" He asked.
"My names Alextia, but I was wondering if I could vlog this..."
He nodded and said "Alextia is a very fucking cool name."
I smiled "Thanks jackaboy!!"
He signed my stuff, took a few pictures with me, and even starred a bit in my vlog. Even though I was freaking out on the inside, I calmly hugged him and we said our goodbyes.
----------
I couldn't help but giggle at this memory. "Holy cow!! That was two years ago. I was a nervous mess waiting to meet you. I didn't know what to say at all."
"Was that really two years ago? That means we've been together about a year and a half. I mean we'd have been together longer if I would've listened to Mark back then."
I looked over at Sean, "What do you mean babe?"
He paused before replying, "Yeah, after you had left, he said I should've gone after you right then and there. But instead I waited like two months and tried to find you on Twitter."
I grinned, "So Mark was trying to play matchmaker? Maybe I should thank him and--" Sean kissed me.
"I love you," I giggled and snuggled more into him, turning my attention back to Iron Man.
----------------------------------------------
If you liked this imagine, punch the favorite button right in the face!!!

And as always, I'll see you in the next story. Bye bye!!