(M) Officer Fischbach p. 2

"I have D.I.D." I looked at him with a twinge of guilt.

"What in the hell is that? Because it sounds made up." Officer Fischbach stares.

I rolled my eyes dramatically. "No you moron, it's Dissociative Identity Disorder. I have multiple personalities and gaps in my memory. One of the others could've done it."

He looked at me skeptically and leaned on the car door. "So you, miss multiple personality, want me to believe you haven't done anything.... but one of the others did?" He leaned in closer, staring me down. I nodded feverishly.

"So how many of you are there?"

"Five. Four minus myself. Allyson, Bridget, Cassie and Delia." I counted off.

He kneeled down and put his hand on my knee. "Which one do you think did it?"

I blinked, pausing before I answered. "I don't know. But Thomas does. He helps me keep them in check. We need to see Thomas."

"Mark. My name is Mark, and let's take you to see my brother." He leaned forward and uncuffed me.

He grabbed me by the arm and we took off down the alley towards the unknown.
———————————————————————-
Sorry this has taken a year to write... and I apologize for how terrible it is... but I'm working on the last two parts to this story.

So..
Yeah, Officer Fischbach is going to be a four part mini-series.