[m]Chica

Story #2 guys!!! I might actually be able to pull this off!! Cheers!!
----------------------------------------------
Today was the day. Mark and I decided we  wanted another pet. Apparently my hedgehog Lola wasn't good enough lol 😅😅. But in all seriousness, we both wanted a dog. Not a small yapping dog, because we would accidentally squish it, but we also didn't want a massive dog that would take up a lot of room. So we hopped into my Chevy Cruze and drove off to the first adoption place on Marks list.
**********
"Sienna, I don't think we are going to find one today. This is the 6th adoption place we have looked and haven't found anything." I grasped his arm "Well Mark, maybe we aren't meant to find the dog of our dreams today." He looked down at the adoption pages and sighed, crossing off the last one. "It's okay I guess. I just really wanted to get a dog today." I smiled, remembering of a dog. I grabbed his hand, walking back to the car with an idea in mind. "Sienna, baby girl what are we doing?" I grinned widely "You'll love where we are going next. And I'm sure it'll cheer you up. Promise." He laughed at my bad attempt to skip to the car.
**********
After about a 30 minute drive of vlogging, awkward dancing, and terrible singing, I pulled into a parking spot. Mark looked at me skeptically, "Sienna, what are we doing at your job?" I smiled, knowing he would love the surprise. "Babe, I have some good and some bad news.... But I want to show you something first." I took him inside and walked to the back room, opening one of the many large kennels. A female golden retriever ran out and tackled mark as he walked in. "She's gorgeous. But why ware we here baby girl?" I laughed. "Good news is that we can get her Mark." He looked shocked at me, pausing petting the dog. "We can? I mean, I would love to have her, but can we really adopt her? I'm just worried because this isn't an official pet adoption agency." I grinned even more, knowing he wanted her. "Mark, we can have her. But the bad news is that she needs to be chopped and registered, and then we would need to get her spayed." Mark walked over to me, hugging me tightly "Sienna, I want her really bad. Can we get her? Pretty please?" I nodded fast. "Yes, I was pretty much going to just bring her home anyways... But we will have to wait a few days for her registration." He squeezed me tighter "I'm okay with that baby girl. We got a dog." I smiled at that.
**********
I love Mark, but he can be a handful sometimes. Like how he sang nothing but 'Chica-Chica Bo Pica, Bo Fica Fica Fo Pica, Fe Fi Fo Fica Chica!' the whole way home. I giggled "Mark babe, you're saying it wrong. It goes like 'Chica Chica Fo Fika, Banana Fana Fo Fika, Fe Fi Fo Fika, Chica!' Okay?" He chuckled at me "I'm okay with either one.... WE GOT A DOG!!"
----------------------------------------------
I LOVED WRITING THIS CUTE LITTLE DRABBLE GUYS!!