{m} Animals

BE WARNED NOW!!!

This story is dirty, but not as dirty as they usually are. I've been really busy with school and work... so I wrote this during a small break between the two.

-----------------------------------------------
You had just met Mark at a party. After being introduced by a mutual friend, Wade, you both talked all night, not leaving each other's side. When it came time for you to leave, Mark followed you out of the apartment.

"Let me walk you home." he said. "It's pretty late, and it would be great not to be alone." You thought about his statement. He seemed like a really nice guy, and the was a scary place at night. You told him yes and he wrapped his coat around your body. You were glad you let him, you were already shivering even though had only been outside a few minutes. He then put his large hand on the small of your back and led you down the street.

You got to your apartment, and you wanted nothing more than to kiss him goodnight. But instead you figured you should invite him inside, which was the more polite thing to do.

"Want anything to drink?" you asked, following him in. You both had taken off your coats and put them away. He sat in the arm of your couch. You turned around and blue orbs met a sea of chocolate, mesmerizing eyes. You stared at them for what felt like forever, but then snapped out of it.

"Ummm" you whispered as your faces seemed to be getting closer, not sure if you should kiss him.

"You look so beautiful in that dress" Mark smirked, bringing one of his hands to touch your cheek, tiring the other one on your waist. You looked at the floor smiling shyly, not knowing what to do.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked you sweetly, the arm around your waist getting tighter, bringing you closer together.

You barely had time to answer, before he smashed his lips on yours. His lips softly caressed yours as the arm around your waist slowly moves to your butt, with him now gripping it slightly. He pushes you gently onto the couch, his hands moving all over your body. His hands eventually made their way down to the hem of your dress, massaging your thigh, making you shiver.

You stopped kissing him, signaling for him to take off his shirt. He got up off of you. He had no hesitation in doing this, even taking off his jeans as well, leaving him in only his boxers. He signaled you to do the same. You got up and stripped out of your dress, leaving you in nothing. He grabbed his hard member and began to stroke it as you laid back down. You bit your lip at the sight of him, org him getting back down on the couch to kiss you.

You moaned as the pleasure increased. He groaned as his lips left yours and moved down, kissing your breasts softly. One of his hands grabbed yours, guiding your hand, skimming over your pussy. He would tease you by rubbing your clit for a second, making you arch up and for his face to get closer to your breast. His lips moved down to meet your cleavage again and with his hands on you too, you pushed closer to orgasm. He gave you more of a rhythm and an angle to thrust your finger into your clit.

"Add one more finger" he murmured as he sat up, his hand gripping his cock again. He moaned as you neared orgasm, and you arched your back.

"Don't come yet" Mark whispered. "Let's do this together, (y/n)" he got off of you again and took off of his boxers to reveal his hard member. He leaned back over you to kiss you. You opened up as he entered inside you, sending shivers up your spine. He started slowly, and as he carried on his thrusts got faster and deeper. Your moans became louder and then you hit your high, causing almost a shriek to come out of your mouth. Mark didn't slow his pace at all until he orgasmed too, finally causing your lips to separate. Maybe it was a good thing you had let him take you home.