[j] VidCon

Ah VidCon. Mine and Jacks favorite time of year. The time where I get to see all of my YouTube friends, fans and boyfriend in one place. Like Jack, I am a YouTuber. I do a little bit of everything: from makeup tutorials to haul videos, game plays to monthly book readings. Over the years, I've had a steady and loyal fan base, but then I met Jack and we started dating, which cause my channel to blow up with subscribers.
"You excited babe?" Jack asks me, constantly checking on me as we walk to the convention center.
"Yeah I am," I say to him with a smile, grabbing his hand.
When we arrived to the center, I felt like a kid on Christmas morning and I couldn't wait to see everyone, especially Tyler and Mark. We walked hand in hand to check in and see what our schedules were like for the day. I was so happy to see that I was doing a panel this year.
"Jack, I'm going to go and try to find Tyler." I tell Jack giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Okay Lyssa, I'll come find you later." He says to me with a sweet smile and a smack on the butt.
I walk around the convention center. I see new and old faces, stopping to chat briefly with most of them. Finally, after about half an hour, I find Tyler with Sawyer and Joey. Sawyer notices me first, biting his lip when he looks at me. Okay, that was weird. He's never looked at me that way before. He taps Tyler's shoulder and waves in my direction. He turns around and runs toward me. We hug each other, completely happy to see one another.
"Hey girl! It's been forever since I last saw you!" He says with a grin.
"We were face timing just yesterday. But I missed you too." I say with a laugh.
"We sooo need to collaborate while we are here." He says.
"Hell yes! We haven't done a Disney song challenge in about a year anyways." We continue talking to one another catching up until Joey takes him away to a meet and greet.
"So Alyssa, how have you been?" Sawyer asks walking up time rubbing the back of his neck.
"I've been great. How about you?" I ask, trying to be polite, but in all honesty, I was getting weird vibes from him. Ones I didn't like.
"Yeah, I've been good as well. I saw you have a panel this year." He says, taking a step closer to me.
"Yeah I know, I'm really excited for it." I say smiling, forgetting the weird vibes.
"Would you, maybe wanna do a video together sometime?" He asks, sounding rather nervously.
"Yeah! Besides, we've never done one together and my fans have been dying for one of us together." I say with a giggle.
"Uh yeah, my fans actually ship us...." he says with a slow chuckle.
"Oh god. I know." I say but was then pulled away.
I look at who was dragging me away to see a very pissed off Jack. He leads me to one of the empty rooms in the convention center. Once inside, he paces for a second trying to calm down. Why was he mad?
"What's wrong Jack?" I ask breaking the silence. He stops in his tracks.
"You two were flirting!" He says to me.
"Jack! We were talking about how the fans ship us. He might have been flirting with me, but I sure as hell wasn't flirting with him." I say honestly taking a step closer to him in hopes of calming him down.
"Really?" He asks raising his an eyebrow.
"Jack. I'm your girlfriend, not his. You're the one who has my heart, not Sawyer." I say, resting my head lightly on his chest.
"Okay, good." Jack says lightly his lips on mine.
"How about we go and check into our hotel?" He asks.
"Okie dokie." I say with a giggle. We walk out of the convention center hand in hand and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I had such a protective and loving boyfriend.

And as per usual, if you like the stories, punch the like button in the face.. And as always, I will see you in the next story. Bye bye!!