[j]Unsteady

HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN??? MY 21st BIRTHDAY IS IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS!!! Haha yay!!
----------------------------------------------
Something was off with Sean and I wanted to know what it was. He has done nothing but stay in his recording room as of late. Always YouTube. It was our one year anniversary, so I decided to make his favorite meal, Chicken Parmesan with carrots and garlic potatoes with pecan pie for dessert. I went over to his recording room door and said "Babe, dinner is ready." He nodded, only half listening "okay. I'll be there later." He replied slightly angry. I was a little taken aback at his rough nature towards me. I walked back towards the kitchen and sat down to eat. I waited at the table.
**********
Two hours had passed and no sign of Sean. I'm a polite person, but I was really worried now. I walked back down the hall and knocked on his door "Are you okay?" I asked. "What the fuck do you want?!" He said yelling at me. I backed up a bit at his anger. "N-nothing. I just wanted to remind you about dinner, since it's a spec-" "you know what Claire," he cut me off, "you don't need to do that!! You're not my damn mother." I was shocked at his statement "you know that's not true Sean!! I'm not trying to be your mother!! I'm your fucking girlfriend and I just wanted to celebrate us being together you asshole!!" He chuckled darkly "we don't need to celebrate everything we do you stupid girl. And j don't need you coming in here all of the time messing with me!!"  He yelled. I took a step back with tears in my eyes "so I'm dumb now? Wow, I guess I knew you'd get bored with me real quick." I said in a whispered tone looking down. I backed away and walked to our bedroom, running into the bathroom hearing footsteps behind me. I hear tense yells of 'Claire open the door' and 'dammit' from the other side of the door. I felt hot tears stream down my face. Ivy heard a body slump to the floor, soft sobs following.
**********
About thirty minutes had passed, and I was slowly dozing off from all of the crying. "I don't know if it matters anymore, or if you're even listening at this point... But I'm so so so sorry Claire. I'm so damn sorry. I made a mistake, and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you... Well if you even speak to me after this.. But I am so so very sorry." I couldn't help the tears falling down my face at his words. I get up and open the door, feeling familiar arms around me. "I'm a terrible boyfriend. You're not stupid at all, you're crazy smart and I don't deserve a girl like you. You don't deserve my shit." Sean said softly crying in my shoulder. "Please, please forgive me Claire." He said. I pulled away slightly, making him frown. "It's okay Sean." I said hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry I've been a dick lately. I haven't slept in two days and with my channel hitting 10 million any day now, I've been terrible. And I'm starving!!" He giggled and wiped his tears. I looked at him "I can heat up some dinn-" I was cut off by Sean with a sweet kiss. "All I want right now is to spend my one year anniversary in bed with my amazing girlfriend." He said surprising me, dragging me to the bed with him, and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, BUT I PROMISED YOU GUYS SOME MORE CHAPPIES!!!