[M]Put It Down

Prompt: "Put the gun down!"
For KittyVouge
***WARNING***
This one will get dark... so if you're easily bothered by guns, language, and depressing/derogatory things... please skip this story and go read one of my other ones... I do not wish to harm anyone's feelings or make them feel as if they're not important. I'm always here and I love you guys!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Mark, honey, can you get Ethan and tell him that dinners ready? I don't know if he heard me or if he's ignoring me again.." I look sadly at my husband of 20 years. He nodded and walked up the stairs. I turn back around and go back to playing dinner when I hear loud voices from upstairs.

"DANIEL!! PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW!!! EMILY GET UP HP HERE!" The plate crashed from my hands and I bolted up the stairs. I run over to Daniels room and see my husband slowly maneuvering over towards our son who had a gun to his head.

"Why should I? I'd be so much better off if I did it. I'm tired of being compared to you guys. I'm never good enough for anyone. And I get shit from everyone. I'd be better off putting a bullet in my skull than dealing with all of this. And you guys didn't even notice! I mean WHO DOENST SEE THAT THEIR OWN SON IS HURTING?? YOU GUYS DONT CARE! You never have and you never will." I was crying at this, shaking my head violently.

"No Daniel Oliver Fischbach. Not once have I or your father ignored you, were displeased with you, or not wanted you. You are our pride and joy. You are our little Danny. You're my baby, and I know it's not the best to have not one, but two famous parents... but we have tried to give you a normal life. If you want out of the school you're in, you can move to another one if you like... or even home schooling if that's what you want. But can you put the gun down baby?" I try walking closer to him, but Mark beat me to it, grabbing the gun and placing it on the ground.

"Daniel, son, talk to us. We will always listen. All you have to do is tell us when you're happy, angry, sad, or any other emotion you have. We need to know so we can fix the problem."

"YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM!! DONT YOU SEE? IF YOU GUYS WERENT SO GODDAMN FAMOUS AND HIGH AND MIGHTY, I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM!! JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" He pushed Mark away and jumped on the bed, Mali the gun go off.

"NO!!!"
•••••••••••••••
I wake up in a cold sweat. Panting, I started shaking and I look over at the baby monitor. Mark grabs my hand and looks at me with worry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I shook my head.

"Just a bad dream. I'm going to check on Danny. Okay?" He nodded, unsure of whether to go with me or go back to sleep.

"I'll be fine Mark. It just spooked me is all. I'll tell you in the morning." He agreed and went back to bed. I smiled at his already sleeping form and walked to the nursery, feeling better the closer I got to my son.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't know about you guys, but I need to go write something cute and fluffy now. I'm all sad 😖😖 I love you guys and I'll update later today.