[j]Okay

I feel like I do too many Mark ones, so here's one for Jackaboy!!
----------------------------------------------
"She doesn't deserve to be friends with Jack." "I bet Jacks only friends with her because he feels sorry." "Jack could do better being my friend." Why were people being so mean to me? I didn't deserve any of this. I didn't deserve all of this hate because I was friends with Jack. I couldn't hold it in anymore so I picked up my phone and I rang his number. "Heyyo Vee!! What's up girl?" I sniffle into the phone "oh no no no no no! What happened Venus?" Jack asked seriously, no hint of playfulness. "Why are they being so mean? I mean I didn't do anything to deserve this." I hear him sigh into the receiver "Vee, come over. I think it's time to make a video."
**********
"Top of the morning to you laddies! My names Jacksepticeye and I've been thinking about something. I....am not happy. I have seen a lot of hate and cruelty in our community lately." He paused, looking at me over his camera. "You do not need to stoop to hating on people, because if you do that, then you're no real fan of mine. This community is meant to be a happy and inviting place for people to feel wanted. This is a place for them to feel safe, and forget for a few moments about what's going on in the real world." He shook his head, noticing me crying now. "If I can be that voice in the background for so you don't feel so alone or jail to be there to forget your problems and just to have a laugh now and then. Hopefully I can be here for you and I'm always gonna be here for you as long as I can." He said wiping some falling tears off of his face "Now I didn't mean to get all emotional in this video, but I'd really like to see things change in the comments on this here channel, and on Twitter, Facebook, tumblr, Instagram, etc. because it's not fair to anyone if everyone is miserable. I'll just need a moment though." Jack got up from his chair and walked around to me and enveloped me in a bear hug. "Hey, are you okay?" I nodded my head into his chest. "I am so sorry it took me this long to make this video. If I would have known sooner, I could've stopped all of this. You tell me whoever someone is sending you hate okay?" I pulled away from the hug and nodded "okay." He smiled "Now help me do my outro." He didn't give me time to answer and pulled me into the shot. "if you liked this video, PINCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE." Jack and I leaned forward and mumbled 'high fives all around' and did the high five sounds "THANK YOU, AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!" We both screeched and spun around in our wheeley chairs. We both giggled, knowing that everything would get better.
----------------------------------------------
So what did you guys think of this one? I thought it was really cute.

I kind of want to open up requests again, but I only got one last time... So I dunno. Let me know what you guys want in the comments.