{m} Text

I settled down into my new claw foot tub, colored bubbles floating around me and I let out a moan as the water relaxes my tired muscles. Sore from work, I revel in the warmth and let steam rise from the water, opening my pores and letting the strong scent of patchouli pepper the air. Grabbing my phone, I take a picture of myself trying to make sexy eyes, bubbles included...

 Grabbing my phone, I take a picture of myself trying to make sexy eyes, bubbles included

Sending it with the message "you jealous?" I turn on my Spotify. Just as I'm relaxing to James Bay, my phone buzzes. Blinking, I smile lazily.

"Of you or the water?" read the message before I noticed that HOLY SHITE BALLS!! THATS NOT MY BEST FRIEND!! OH MY FREAKING GOD!! WHATS HE EATING.. wait... what is he eating? Holy poo, I feel my heart rate accelerate and drain the tub. Quickly texting back, my face the color of a tomato.

"I am so sorry! I meant to send that to my best friend!" I feel my breathing pick up as I wrap a towel around my body. Looking back at the image my eyes roam across this mans face. He has gorgeous chocolate orbs, noticing the light reflecting in them and sparkle with life. His hair a gorgeous black and blue, looking soft enough to run fingers through. Despite the odd face he's making and the fact that he's eating, he's gorgeous.

"It's fine, well, not entirely, but it's okay! I deleted the pic so don't worry about t getting out." was the response. I sighed in relief, pulling shorts on and letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you sooooo much for that!!" I quickly text back, and head to my room. "I owe you big time. Also 😩💀 sorry for that." My face is red again and I'm glad this stranger cannot see me.

"Haha it's fine. I'm not complaining. I don't think any man would've been upset at a sight like that." I blushed at his flirty compliment .... or was he being nice? Oh my glob! What if he thought I was ugly? Or worse? I put my phone down and plopped onto my fluffy bed.

"My names Mark. What's yours?" I look at the message, and write back.

"Chloe. Nice to meet you Mark! I wish I could say it was under better circumstances though." I hit send and set my phone back by my head.

Buzz.

"Well this will be quite the story to tell our children 😏" My face turns a bright crimson again after witnessing the next text. I know he's joking, but zamn zaddy.

"Lol truuee" I say back, trying to play casual despite my obvious embarrassment.

"Okay.... odd question, but do you think I'm ugly?" I quickly ask, hoping to get it out of the way while it's still fresh.... god I hope he really deleted the photo.

"You're beautiful! Why would you think you're ugly?" I bite my lip at his response, and turn my lights off. Looking at the clock, noticing it was 2am already.

"Just wondering."

"Okay. We can talk tomorrow... right?" I grin at his response, fingers hovering and waiting to reply.

"Of course." I hum, eyes fluttering shut and placing my phone on my bedside table. My alarm will go off at 8am and I would never want to be awake that early, but I would love the text.

"Since we're both embarrassing at photos. Here's something to make you feel less awkward."