[m] ||Wicked Games|| part 1

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS!! I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU GUYS!!

SINCE IT IS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY, AND WE ARE ALMOST AT 1K READS, I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A MARKMOO SMUT!!

You're welcome 😜😜 and enjoy!!
----------------------------------------------
Mark has been recording videos all day because we decided we want to go on vacation. I, being good ole lazy me, turned on the tv watching an episode of Fairy Tail, plopping down on the couch. Hearing a scream come from his recording room, a giggle escaped my mouth and I shook my head "Mark, you doofus." I couldn't help but giggle, turning back to the tv while hearing Mark shout about some ghosts.
••••••••••
About 10 minutes went by and j found myself in the kitchen grabbing a Dr. Pepper from the fridge. I close the door, feeling a warm pair of hands snake across my hips, which made me smile knowing who it was. I turned my head slightly, seeing Mark resting his head on my shoulder "Are you okay Mark?" I asked hearing a grunt come from him, "Too much screaming?" I giggled as I felt his arms tighten around me. "Don't mock me please. That game was terrifying." His voice was deep normally, but damn.. It was hoarse, gruff, raspy and...arousing. I swallowed deeply, feeling my body shiver at his words.

He must've been screaming more than I thought, what with his voice being this way. But, God did I love how it made me feel. The sound, the simple vibrations it sent down my spine with his head resting on my shoulder. I bit my lip, holding back a soft moan, turning my head "Sorry baby." I managed to croak out as I took as sip of my drink.

He must've caught onto what was bothering me, because the next thing I knew, he wrapped his arms fully around my stomach, locking his arms and swaying our hips gently. I could feel his hot breath fanning across my ear, as chills ran down my spine and to my core.

"Ellie, are you alright baby girl? You seem...shaky." He hummed into my ear, as his lips trailed down my neck, making my knees go weak. I pulled in a sharp breath, feeling his teeth graze my collarbone, before biting down. He knew exactly what he was doing...and fuck, he was doing it well.

I felt my body betraying me, trembling as I sent my soda down "I-I'm perfectly fine Mark.." I felt him press his pelvis closer towards my core "I dunno Ellie... You seem to be...distracted somehow." He grumbled as he trailed kisses up my neck, to my cheek and ear. I groaned lightly as I turned towards him "Mark. Stop." I shook off that strong sensual sensation he was giving me. "What? I'm not doing anything wrong." He chuckled as he stepped closer to me cornering be between his body and the counter. K couldn't keep my eyes off of him, hands finding the edge of the counter. I glance at Mark, who was literally and inch away from my lips. "Y-you know exactly w-what you're d-doing Mark! You know what your deep voice does to-" I yelled excitedly, feeling his knee move between my legs, separating them making me shiver more.

My hands gripped the countertop tighter "M-Mark s-stop." I fumbled on my words as I felt his knee gently rub against my core "and if I don't?" He whispered ever so deeply, his head leaning against mine, ghosting his lips across my own.

I tossed my head back as I let out a soft moan, feeling his knee press slightly harder, causing a bit more friction. "You know Ellie... I don't ever recall fucking you on this counter." he mumbled as his beautiful voice echoed off my skin, making me pause my body realizing he was right. We had pretty much fucked everywhere else in the house but the kitchen.

A sly smile crossed my features as I released my grip on the counter and started rigging at his shirt, pulling him closer if at all possible. "Then j think that we should change that... Huh Markimoo?"
----------------------------------------------
WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS FIRST PART!! I CANT BELIEVE MY BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO WEEKS, AND THAT IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO GO SEE SUICIDE SQUAD!!

As per usual, IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY, PUNCHH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE!! High fives all around, and as always, I will see you in the next story. BYE BYE!!