(m)Panel Surprise

***IMANGINE: Mark answering questions at a panel, and you surprise him with a question.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU GUYS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, I'm sure this is you're favorite part guys. It's question time." Mark hollered into his microphone, looking at all of the hands shooting up in response to his statement. He noticed a guy with a Warfstache costume on, waving his hands around. 

"Wilford, what is your question." Mark pointed to a mic stand a few feet from the guy. He ran over to the stand, and almost knocked it down.

"So Mark, when are you and Kobie getting married?" the guy asked with a blush on his face. Mark coughed into the mic, and looked around nervously. 

"Well, guys we've only been together almost two years and we aren't ready for that yet." Mark then pointed to a girl with neon yellow and orange hair in the middle of the crowd.

"You there! Sunshine hair girl, what's your question." She was handed a mic and looked around the room.

"Where is Kobie? None of us have seen her here at PAX.... Is she sick? Did you murder her? Did you guys break up? Give us answers." Mark chuckled at her enthusiasm, shaking his head at her questions.

"She isn't sick. No I didn't murder her. No, we are still together. And she said she wasn't feeling well, so she stayed up in the hotel room. Man, sometimes I think you guys like her more than me." Roars of laughter and hollering answered his statement. Mark's attention was waved over suddenly to a tech guy running to the back of the auditorium with a microphone.

"What's he doing?" Mark asked another techie.

"Apparently there's another question at the back of the room." the techie shrugged her shoulders. Mark nodded and smiled, waiting to hear the question.

"So, Mark..." the voice started, and everyone went wild, knowing the voice immediately. Mark smiled.

"How do you feel about being a dad?" Kobie asked, walking out of the shadows. Mark instantly perked up, smiling widely.

"Are you serious? When did you find out?" He asked, getting up from his chair.

"Just this morning. After you left the room this morning, I went to the doctor and they told me there. So we're pregnant." Kobie stated,walking towards the stage. Mark started dancing wildly, moving towards his girlfriend.

"IIIIIMMMMM GONNAAAA BEEEE AAAAAA DAAAAADD!!!" Mark kept saying as he made his way down the aisle, Kobie laughing hard enough to bend over.

"Yeah Mark, we're gonna be parents." Kobie closed the distance between them, hugging Mark closley.