{J}Im Not Okay

Prompt: "I'm not alright. Okay? Are you satisfied? I'm not alright!"

This is for my new amigo SebStanTrash
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Throwing my pen down in frustration, I huff loudly.

"Babe, are you okay?" I shake my head, tears forming in my eyes. Getting more frustrated, I throw my textbook at the wall.

"Ugh." I groan loudly, hearing footsteps running down the hall. Sean appears in our doorway and looks at me in shock.

"Lizzy, are you okay?" I shake my head even more, pulling my knees towards my chest. He walks over to me and lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Elizabeth, baby, are you alright?" I snap my head up and glare at him with tears rolling down my face.

"No. I'm not alright. Okay? Is that what you wanted to hear? Im not fucking okay!! I'm tired from work. It's finals time at school and I'm exhausted all of the time! And to top it all of, I went to the doctor and I find out I'm pregnant.. I don't know what to do... and I don't know if it's the hormones or-" A hand slaps over my mouth, cutting off whatever words I was going to say next.

"You're pregnant?? Baby girl.. THATS AMAZING!! And if you're tired from all that work, you can quit. Just focus on your schooling and this baby." He smiled, pulling me into his arms.

"How is it that you can turn a meltdown argument into something positive? And I'm sorry for yelling at you." He held me closer.

"It's okay. You're under a lot of stress. Just take it easy, and I'll help as much as I can." I nodded and smiled, wiping my tears.

"Thank you Sean. I think I'm going to take a nap now." He nodded, letting me go and heading towards the door.
I grabbed his hand.

"Stay with me... at least until I'm asleep." He nodded and got in the bed next to me, holding me close.