[j]NSFW

***BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER!!!!!

THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER!! DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!!

P.s. Look at this picture

Sometimes I worry about him

Sometimes I worry about him... 😅😅😅
----------------------------------------------
{currently not edited}

-----Allisons POV-----
Sean had been gone nearly two weeks now. He was in L.A. for VidCon and to do a few other things with Mark. He comes home tomorrow, and I can't wait. I missed him a lot.

Sean called me earlier and said be slums try to catch and earlier flight back home, and if he couldn't he would be home tomorrow afternoon.

I knew after a few hours he wasn't coming home tonight, so I changed into an old singlet and some shorts. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

-----Sean's POV-----
As much as I loved hanging out with Mark, Matt and Ryan, I wanted to go home and see Allison. Luckily, I was able to book a really early flight home that would land me there around 11pm, so I could surprise her.
----------
I put my luggage down unlocking the door. Hearing nothing but faint music from the bedroom, I shut the door. I quietly crept towards the back room, taking my shoes and jacket off. Surprisingly, I wasn't the least bit tired from the flight, so I decided to do something for Allison.

-----Allisons POV-----
I feel the bed dip beside me, and surprising the person, I whacked the with my pillow repeatedly. "MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THE ROOM!! I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE BEFORE HE TRIES TO KILL YOU!!" "Alli!! Stop!! Fuck, it's me Sean!!" I stop whacking him and jump onto him, kissing him repeatedly on the face. "Babe.. Oh god I'm so sorry... Wait.. I missed you so much!" Sean chuckled "I missed you too kitten." We kissed again, smiling.

He gave me one more strong kiss and out of nowhere, he pinned me to the bed. "Sean what a-" I was cut off by another kiss and his hand around my face and waist.

We had a little make out session, trying to take each other's shirts off. As he was trailing kisses down my neck, I said "maybe you should leave more often if you're gonna do this." We both laughed at that. He found my sweet spot quickly, and I moaned out "aren't you tired though Sean?" "Not at all kitten." He replied taking off his shirt as he went in between my legs, taking my shorts off.

Sean peppered kisses down my stomach, rubbing my thighs. He started taking his sweats off but I took over and did it for him. His hardening member was visible through his boxer briefs. I started gently rubbing his member, which was getting harder by the minute. I hear a faint "mm" from Sean, so I continued hearing a "fuck". I took control and laid him on the bed as j pulled down his underwear.

I began to stroke his member, earning small moans from him. His hands went into my hair, gripping it as I stroked faster. "Ohh fuck!! Baby girl! Mmmm."

I licked the head of his member and slowly began to bob my head up and down as I started to deep throat him faster and faster. I could tell by how he was shaking that he was close. He pulled me off of him, stopping me. "Why'd you do that? Did you not like it?" I looked down. He gently pulled my chin back up "because kitten, I want to finish inside of you, not in your pretty little mouth."

I smiled and bit my lip. He flipped is and pinned me to the bed again, taking my bra and panties off. Without any warning, he slammed his member into me pumping in and out gaining speed. "Ahh, o-oh my god, Sean!!" As he was gaining more speed, I got louder. He started playing around with my clit, causing immense amounts of pleasure. "I-I'm close." I said between moans.

"I am too." Soon after we both released on each other. It was a great night.

After we both cleaned up and got back into bed, I pulled his arm over me and linked out hands. "That was fun." Sean chuckled at that "well I missed you too Allison." And after that, we fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
I love you guys!! Even if you don't tell me what you like... But I'm gonna back off on the updating here for a tiny bit... I will be starting up another story here tomorrow... And I'm really excited because it's a Teen Wolf one... I'll give y'all more info when it's readily available.

Love you guys, and like every other time, punch the like button in the face if you enjoyed this. And as always, I will see you, in the next story. Bye bye!!