Unfaithful - 20

Ruby's P.O.V.

I was woken up the next morning by a kiss being placed on my forehead; I opened my eyes and blinked when my eyes were hit with a bright light. I sighed and looked around to see where I was.

Well it certainly wasn’t my room because my room had dark furnishings while this one had light coloured woods. I was laying on my stomach in a bed that definitely wasn’t mine because it had white sheets and covers while mine where purple at the moment, I also noticed that I was naked and thought back to last night.

I blushed when I realised that Tobias and I had done the dirty but I can’t say I regret it even if we were only just starting our relationship. I lifted my head up when I heard a door open and watch as Tobias walked into the room with only a pair of boxers on and a tray in his hands. I lied back down when I felt my head hurting, which was probably from the alcohol and I could tell I was going to have a bit of a hangover.

“ Morning darlin’.” He drawled with a wink.

“ Morning.” I muttered groggily.

“ I brought you breakfast, hope it will help your hangover.” He said placing the tray beside me.

I leant up on my elbow, making sure the sheets covered me and looked at what he had brought me. There was some toast and eggs even some bacon and he had made me a coffee, I also noticed a little flower in a vase. It was like a daisy and I wondered where he had got it from. I picked it up and twirled it around in my fingers.

“ What have I done to deserve this?” I asked with a small smile.

“ Can I not make my girl breakfast after a night of love.” He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

I blushed and hid my face with my hair, he was too cute sometimes and others he was just....I couldn’t describe it, he was just him. He lifted my chin up and gave me a peck on the lips then the forehead and pulled away. He sat on the edge of the bed while I moved the tray towards me and started to eat.

It didn’t take me long to finish it all and I was taking sips from my coffee as I lounged back against the headboard and we looked at each other. He reached forward and started playing with my fingers as I downed the last of my coffee and placed the mug down onto the tray. His hands felt rough probably from all the work he does but they were as warm as ever and I shivered.

“ I wanted to ask you something.” He stated.

“ Then ask me.” I told him.

“ Seeing as yesterday we were both a little drunk and Charity was plastered, I wanted to ask you the right way. Ruby what Charity said the other day is true, I’m falling in love with you and even though we’ve only known each other for a few months I really like you. You treat me like a real person even though I’ve been accused of something seriously bad. So I guess what I’m trying to ask again is.....what do you say boss lady, wanna be my girl?” He asked.

“ I’ve been divorced only a few months but it seems like longer and I’m really falling for you too and plus I gave you your answer yesterday.” I explained.

“ Yeah I know but I wanted to ask you the right way, I wanted to be a gentlemen.” He said.

“ You already are a gentlemen.” I told him as I gave him a kiss.

“ So what’s the plan for today then?” He asked me after I had pulled away.

“ I have the day care to go to but first I have to check up on my dad to see how he’s holding up because I’m sure they all carried on drinking after we left.” I said getting out of bed with the sheet around myself.