*2*

You watched him walk away. Dan Howell. You felt like you'd heard that name before. Oh well, it didn't matter now. What mattered was that you were still homeless.

You got up, and continued walking towards the bar you had originally planned to go to. When you got inside, you immediately smelled alcohol. You sat at the bar and ordered *insert alcoholic beverage here* and looked around. There were a lot of people here. Once you got your *insert alcoholic beverage here* and drank it, you ordered another one. And another one. You ordered drink after drink after drink, until you couldn't remember anymore. Why were you here? How did you get here? All you remembered was Dan.

Dan Howell.

He'd saved you from a guy without even knowing your name. Why? Come to think of it, you'd seen him a few times at work.

You stumbled out of the bar. You'd had too much alcohol, but you didn't care. You had no idea where to go. It must've been about 1:30 in the morning. You stumbled down the sidewalk, not a hundred percent where to go, but just going.

You stumbled until you found your way to the park, where you sat on a bench. You pulled out your phone, but it was dead. You laid down on the bench, and started trying to sleep. Unfortunately for you, you were an insomniac anyways, so you laid there for an hour before deciding to take a walk around the park. While you were walking, you heard a voice from behind you.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

You turned around. It was Dan.

"Yes?"

"Why are you out so late? It's dangerous in London at night."

"I could ask you the same thing, but to answer your question, I broke up with my boyfriend and I'm homeless now."

"Oh God. Phil!"

A blue-eyed, black haired man came running up.

"What, Dan?"

He and Dan started whispering. I wondered what they were saying.

"Do you have a phone with you?" Phil asked me.

"It's dead."

"Do you have a friend you can call from my phone?" Dan offered. I nodded, and he handed me his phone.

"Actually, can you call her for me? I-I can't really see the numbers, I'm a little too drunk," you said, slightly nervous.

"Yeah, of course," Dan said with a smile. You told him f/n's number, and he dialed it.

"She might be asleep," you said, looking at the ground. Dan dialed f/n's number one more time, and she picked up.

"Hi, this is Dan Howell, and I'm calling you for your friend y/n, she's drunk and has no place to go. Okay. Alright. Sounds good," He hung up. "Do you want me to drive you to her house?" he asked. You nodded.