*32*

"go go go, sanic speed engaged" ~my friend while reading this fic

it's late at night i'm gonna cry why did i decide to write at ungodly hours with no music

-rya

~~~

It was perfect. At that moment, you weren't thinking of anything else. Just his lips pressed against yours. The passionate, yet gentle heat. You pulled away, and Dan had a goofy grin on his face.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that to happen," he beamed. You smiled back at him.

You just kissed Dan fucking Howell,

and he kissed you back.

"Holy crap," you whispered. Dan chuckled. You realised you were still against his chest. When he laughed, it sent vibrations down your whole body. You kinda liked it though.

"So, I must be dreaming, right? You didn't just kiss me, and I'm going to wake up and be super disappointed, correct?" Dan blurted out. You gazed up at him.

  "Hate to break it to you, but this isn't a dream, and I can guarantee I'm in as much shock as you," you spoke sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"You and your damn sarcasm, can we go get something to eat now?" he asked. You nodded and he grabbed your hand.

You didn't know what you two were, necessarily, but you didn't mind wearing his jacket while he held your hand. You didn't mind at all.

He pulled you through the crowd once again. He had become quite good at that. When you finally arrived at (your favourite restaurant), he queued up under his name.

"Dan, if you shove anything down your pants and get us kicked out, I will kill you," you said while waiting. Dan chuckled.

"Okay, I won't shove anything down my pants," he winked. You hit his arm and suppressed laughter.

"Idiot."

"Yeah, but it made you laugh, and that's all that matters in my 'idiot' mind," he gave you a flirty smile.

"You're the stupidest person I've ever met," you rolled your eyes and smiled.

"Y/n, I thought we established that a lot earlier," his face was as serious as possible without laughing. "You really need to start paying attention in class, or I'm going to have to tutor you." He looked you straight in the eyes for about two seconds before falling apart with laugher. You started giggling.

Yes, giggling, like a smitten schoolgirl.

Fucking God, what had become of you? You grinned in secrecy.

"Dan Howell?" the lady behind the desk called out. Dan began walking and you followed behind him.

If we get kicked out of this restaurant, I will murder Dan, You thought.