*14*

thANKS FOR 300 READS FRENS ILY ALL

this my snapchat you can add it if you wanna see ten minute rants about me being tired, my self confidence issues and my crush

also, wdbwotv is tied with timh for my favorite song on blurryface, i love wdbwotv so much

this gif, this gif slays my entire existence i just can't

~rya

~~~

You and Dan walked around for a bit, just enjoying each other's company.

"Dan I need to pee," you said, tugging on his sleeve like a small child. You'd been trying to tell him for five minutes. Your bladder felt like it was going to burst.

"Alright, alright," Dan said.

"DANIEL JAMES HOWELL I'M GOING TO PISS MYSELF!" You yelled. You noticed people looking at you for your sudden outburst. Dan stared at you for a few seconds, then doubled over laughing. "Dan! It's not funny, I'm legitimately going to piss myself if you do not take me to a bathroom soon!" Dan sobered up, and looked at your angry face. He grabbed your hand and started leading you somewhere.

'Holy crapballs, Daniel James Howell is holding my hand,' you thought. You thought of how many phangirls would kill to hold his hand. Literally kill. The phandom is ruthless. If anyone saw you right now, chance are you'd be dead.

As if on cue, you heard screaming and fangirling.

'Oh great, the phangirls are here,' you thought. Dan tightened his grip on your hand, and your heart melted inside.

Why?

Because he cared.

Dan kept walking, pulling you behind him.

"So the rumors are true!" a girl squealed. Dan stopped abruptly, causing you to bump into him. You looked at the girl. She had light pink hair and grey eyes. "What rumors?" Dan asked, slowly turning around.

"That you're dating a slut," she said nonchalantly, flipping her pastel hair. Your mind started racing with a million questions.

They thought you and Dan were dating? Why? How did they even know you? Your twitter wasn't that big, only 36.7k followers... You hadn't posted on your YouTube account in a month and a half, and it only had four thousand subscribers, how would they know you?

They thought you were a slut?

You hadn't noticed Dan gritting his teeth and tightening his grip on your hand further as tears pricked your eyes, threatening to spill out.

"W-we're not dating," you stammered.

"Right, because holding hands in public screams 'one night stand.' Nice try, slut," she sneered. You looked up at the ceiling to prevent tears.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you're not stealing my Dan from me," she continued. You finally let a tear fall. "Y/n?" Dan said softly. He released your hand and pulled you into his chest. You leaned your head onto him, letting every tear spill out.

"Oh, look, the slut is trying to act like she has feelings," the girl mocked. Your tears fell harder.

"Shut up! Just shut up, don't you see what you're doing to her, just stop!" Dan yelled. You could practically feel eyes burning into the back of your head, staring at you.

"It's not my fault she's a sensitive bitch," you heard the girl sneer. You buried your face further into Dan's chest, and you felt him start rubbing circles on your back.

"She's stupid, and ugly, and doesn't deserve you Dan. You can do so much-"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND?!" You heard a familiar voice scream.

F/n.