*19*

it's been too long since i worked on this book i blame this on school.

this is a short chapter, but i like it

-rya

~~~

You and Dan ran into the bathroom which was down the hall. Dan pushed you in then proceeded to lock the door, laughing the whole while. You burst out laughing at the situation. You and Dan were locked in the bathroom whilst f/n and Phil were banging on the door.

When you stopped laughing, you noticed that you and Dan were closer than you needed to be. Your back was almost touching his chest. You shuffled uncomfortably to the side while Dan laughed. You sat on top of the counter and reached for your phone which was in your back pocket. You then realized it wasn't there. Your eyes widened slightly.

"Dan do you have my phone?" you asked, hearing the click of the door unlocking. You looked over to see that Dan was holding your phone by the corner and had his other hand on the doorknob.  He held your phone up as high as he could.

"Oh, this? Come and get it," he smirked, opening the door and running out. you chased after him laughing.

You two continued running about the house until you got near the couch. Dan tripped over something on the floor and fell onto the couch, and you jumped on top of him. You grabbed your phone from Dan's hands and Dan laughed.

You then realized what position you and Dan were in. You looked into his beautiful brown eyes from a new perspective. In this light they were a slightly darker shade of brown than in the sun. His hair was slightly messy, making him all the more attractive. He stared back at you and smiled. He pushed a piece of your h/c hair behind your ear, and leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"You look really cute right now," he said. Your reaction?

Rolling off Dan and flopping on the floor, much like a dead fish, making a loud "thump" noise.

"Jesus Christ y/n, are you okay!?" Dan asked, jumping up. You started laughing hysterically, making Dan laugh.