*13*

aye, it's rya

i havent updated in two bajillion years sorryyyy

also, shits about to get friggin intense either this chapter or the next chapter, or the next one, i'm not sure yet.

"rya your chapters are so short" well excuse me you get more of them so stfu you whiney dumpster

AND ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS IS FOSTERING TEN BUNNIES AND THEYRE SO ADORABLE

okay onto the chapter

~rya

~~~

You and Dan happily walked down the street. You were both kicked out of the music store when you'd started playing the ukulele really off key. You were both banned, but it was worth it to see Dan smile and laugh so much. He hadn't told you anything, but you could tell he wasn't sleeping much. His eyes were constantly slightly red, and he had purpleish bags under his eyes. He looked very stressed, and you were happy to make him laugh.

"Come on, I wanna go to (your favorite restaurant)!" Dan whined. A huge smile broke out on your face.

"I love that place!" You said. Dan smiled and dragged you over to a taxi. Dan told the driver where to go and buckled his seatbelt, sitting next to you. You put your forehead on the cold glass and watched the raindrops slowly stream down. You couldn't help but to think of what Dan had said earlier.

"It shows that even the sky cries sometimes."

You wondered what was going on in his life. It wasn't your place, you knew that, but you hoped that Dan was alright. You couldn't bear to think that things were going on that weren't positive. It physically pained you.

You were falling in deep.

••••••

"Shut up you trash can!" You shoved Dan. He laughed and shoved you back.

You'd gone to (your favorite restaurant) and gotten kicked out. How? Well, Dan here had started shoving breadsticks into his pants.

~flashback~

"May we please have more breadsticks?" Dan asked the waiter. She politely explained that there was a limit, and you'd reached it. After she walked away, Dan started pouting. He looked fairly adorable.

"Dan, you landfill, she said we reached our limit," you said. He looked at you for a second more before getting and evil smirk on his face. You looked at him quizzically as he got up. He walked over to another table, and your eyes widened.

"Dan what the hell are you doing?" you yelled, getting up. The couple sitting at the table looked very confused. Dan grabbed the couple's basket of bread and started shoving them in his pants. You doubled over laughing. Shortly afterwards you were kicked out.

Worth it.

~~~

I LITERALLY FUCKING SNORTED WRITING THIS THE WHOLE TIME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME