*42*

i probably have math homework but i might meet dan and phil

im gonna cRY i might go to vidcon with my friend aAAA

also i love y'all?? i'm at 5k reads y'all are the best

anothER thing before i forget i also go by the name noah now?? so yeah do what you will with that information

also i know with con is kinda controversial right now but i still really love their music and this song is perfect dont kill me pls

-rya/noah
~~~

The rain poured down, you hair in strings, framing your face. Your (e/c) eyes took in the downpoured city of London around you.

It was beautiful.

Many people would say the grey sky and dark undertones were gloomy, but they were calming to you.

"Scale of one to Phil, how lost in your thoughts are you right now?" A hand fitted its way around yours and a voice made its way into your ears. God, you loved that voice.

"Tourists at Vidcon," you replied at rested your head on Dan's shoulder. He chuckled softly. You felt soft lips on the top of your head.

"That's pretty goddamn lost babe."

You inhaled and exhaled the crisp air and closed your eyes.

"Yeah. Pretty goddamn lost indeed." You sighed, and took in Dan's scent, and basked in his warmth. You closed your eyes.

A few moments went by before Dan's voice broke through.

"Get up," his voice was playful. You lifted your head, confused.

"Sorry?"

"Get up! We're going on an adventure," he grabbed your hand and pulled you up, a goofy grin plastered on his face. You smiled slyly.

"What the hell, Daniel," you whispered to yourself.

He pulled you through the streets of London, hands locked and noses red with cold. The rain had started falling harder, there weren't many people on the streets. The bricks were a deep shade of brown with the moisture and there was a soft clanking sound as the water bounced off the metal supports.

"Where are we going?" you questioned. All you got was a grin.

"You'll see soon enough, my love."

---

"The London Eye?" you stared up at it, clutching Dan's hand. He smiled.

"Romance at its highest, love."

You rolled your eyes. "Was that a fucking pun?" He laughed and nodded. You shoved him playfully, as he dragged you to the que.

You waited for only a few minutes before getting to the front of the line. There weren't many people, as the weather was horrid, and it was a weekday. You showed the operator your tickets, and he directed you to the capsule. Dan pulled you in, and you rolled your eyes yet again and smiled.

The doors closed without letting anyone else in.

Just you two.

Alone on the London Eye.

How convienient.

The capsule slowly rose up and you watched the scene unfold beneath you. As you got higher and higher, everything just floated away. The only thing grappling you to reality was Dan's warm hand enclosing yours.

You turned around and looked at his eyes. Those big, brown eyes nobody could resist. You thought back to everything that had happened. He'd always been there. You wanted him to always be there. And he always was.

"Dan?" He looked concerned. Your heard pounded in your ears.

"Yeah?"

"I-" your voice cracked a bit. "I love you." You felt a weight lift off your shoulders.

He smiled wide as hell, a unmistakable Cheshire Cat grin. His dimple was especially prominent.

"Y/n, I love you too."

You let out a sigh of relief and laughed a bit. Your grin grew wide as his as you (tilted your head down/up) to kiss Dan.

You loved him.

And he loved you.