*11*

IM CRYING SO FUCKING MUCH I JUST READ HATING THE PLAYER BY xThePineappleGirlx FOR THE FIRST TIME FUCK IM GOING TO WRITE A HAPPY CHAPTER TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY AGAIN BECAUSE DAMN IM SO SAD

~rya

~~~

You followed Dan over to where f/n and Phil were happily joking.

"I ship it," you whispered to Dan. He laughed.

"They'd be so cute together. But you know who'd be cuter together?" he asked. You shook your head. "Us," he said, nudging you on the shoulder. You shoved him and started laughing.

Was he being serious?

He started laughing and shoved you back. He smiled, but you saw something else in his eyes that you couldn't quite place. You sat down on a nearby bench, and Dan came and sat next to you. You looked up at the grey, cloudy sky.

"Looks like it's going to-" You started before being cut off by rain falling. You laughed.

"Rain," you finished. Dan laughed. You pulled up your hood. You two sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I like the rain, you know why?" Dan said.

"Why?"

"Because it shows that even the sky cries sometimes," he looked over at you with a watery smile. You scooted closer to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged you back, and it felt right. Most of the time when you hugged people it felt awkward, but not with Dan.

The rain started falling harder. Maybe it was the universe crying more because of this *author sniffles* sentimental moment.

Dan laughed. "We should probably get out of the rain," he said, letting you go. You reluctantly nodded and stood up. You smiled and stretched in the rain before walking underneath a tree. Dan soon joined you, smiling.

"Wanna go to the coffee shop across the road?" he asked. You nodded, and started walking. You saw Phil and F/n already in there through the window. You stopped.

"Let's go somewhere else," you suggested.

"Like where?" Dan asked, stepping in front of you. Damn, he looked adorable in the rain. You smiled.

"How about... the music store across the street!" you said, pointing to a small store. Dan nodded and you both started walking. You got to the street and crossed absentmindedly.

"Y/N!" you heard Dan yelled and you were yanked back. You saw a car whiz past you quickly. Your eyes went wide.

"Oh my God! I nearly just died!" You blurted out. Dan smiled. "You saved my life!" you yelled, hugging Dan. He laughed, and hugged you back.

"My God, I'm an idiot, thank you so much!" you said.

"Just don't run into the street again, alright?" Dan said. You nodded, and let Dan go. He held onto you for another second before letting you go as well.

~~~

well my god you just had a near death experience, how do you feel? lmao but dan saved you so youre good

*whispers* thanks dan ily