*7*

okay but isn't tyler literally the most adorable in this video or is it just me?

"aye, rya, no one cares about your author's notes"

yes i'm aware my friend, but do i care? ppffft, no

obviously is such a weird word like what is this spelling obviously obviously obviously

okay, and i'd like to ignore the fact that dan and phil are currently in Australia, that'd be nice if you ignored that, thanks

okay i'll leave you alone ~rya

~~~

As you sat on the couch trying to sleep, your thoughts kept drifting back to Dan. More specifically, his diss track /roast yourself challenge.

It must've been really hard to come up with all that, because he was basically perfect.

You didn't think his voice was annoying, you thought it was perfect. His hair was beautiful. You didn't care if he went a month without uploading.

Well, obviously you did, but you understood. People get busy, people get scared of being judged. But who hates Dan! Like, seriously, you were about ready to rip their throats out.

Your train of thought was interrupted by your phone buzzing. You looked at it, and it was a notification from youtube saying Dan uploaded a video.

"Internet Support Group 8," it read. You clicked on it and smiled. You'd watched all the other Internet Support Group videos, and found them funny. You plugged in your headphones and clicked play.

"...while ignoring the tens of thousand of emails I've gotten since filming the last episode. Which... if you think about it is actually pretty upsetting," dan said, and you laughed quietly. The internet support group intro came on, and you quietly hummed along.

When the disclaimer came on about taking shots, you paused the video and read it all, getting a pretty good screenshot in the process. Samuel/11/USA made you laugh, as horrible as that is. 'This is why I'm going to hell,' you thought to yourself.

"This was a really bad idea," Dan said. You burst out laughing. Dan taking shots was amusing.

"I have resting sad face..." Dan said. Aw, but his resting sad face is adorable!

When the video ended, you decided to send something to the email.

Y/n/25/London

hi dan, i met this guy recently, and i think i like him. he kind of saved me from being raped, and i saw him again today. i got all awkward when i saw him, and he might think i hate him, even though i keep thinking about him. what do i do?

You sent the email, and wondered if Dan would ever see it. Maybe. You kind of hoped he did. And with that, you went to sleep.

~~~

i know it's short but i'm doing a double update today in celebration of hitting 100 reads, bear with me