*24*

i feel the need to mention my dog is two. in dog years, he is now 14. my dog is my age. DHHDFHJDSJ (his birthday was march 24, the day i'm writing this !!)

also PSA, i think in the story i described myself as 13 years old, i'm 14 now (my birthday was february 27th) and i'm like almost 5'7, but for the sake of the story i'm gonna make myself a smol child who's like 4'11 because why not

-rya
~~~

[Second Person P.O.V]

You ran, and ran. You ran through crowds, knowing very well that if you stopped you'd be dead. You heard his footsteps, heavy on the pavement, and his metal gun clinking. You were scared as hell. You'd put Rya down a while back, and you were both now running hand in hand. You didn't know where to run. There was nowhere to go. The police station was behind you, and you couldn't run forever. You knew you couldn't. So you silently came up with a plan. You pulled Rya into the nearest alleyway, and pushed her behind you.

"What the hell are you doing? You're gonna get us killed!" she breathed out.

"Not us. Me. I'll get me killed. You run, you run like hell with Bruno, call the police, as soon as the man gets here," you said, leaving no room for argument. Rya opened her mouth to speak, but you shook your head. You saw the man running towards you, focused on you, and not the small girl behind you. He wasn't focused on the dog growling, or the cries of protest from Rya. You pushed her and she ran, past the man and away from you, pulling along Bruno. You turned to the man.

He was small, maybe 5'5, with his right eye being pure blue, his left eye having a splash of brown. He had a gun, but wasn't aiming it.

"Where the hell did Rya go?" He asked in a deep Romanian accent.

"Rya? Why do you need her? Why haven't you shot me yet?" You questioned. He furrowed his brow, then his face changed into a shocked expression.

"You thought I was here to kill you... Dammit!" He raised his voice slightly.

Then you caught sight of her. Bright pink hair flowing in the wind, she pulled a trigger, and, feeling a flash of white hot pain, you were thrown against the brick, screaming.