*18*

i really should do my homework bUT 1K READS NEEDS A CHAPTER THANK YOU ALL I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

also fuCKING MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE MY HEART IM NOT OKAY THIS IS NOT OKAY

~rya

~~~

"Shh, shh, it's okay, shh, stop crying please," you heard a soft voice say as you slowly fell out of the sleep you were in. Your head hurt like hell. You opened your eyes to see Dan's face staring down at you, concerned.

"D-dan?" you stuttered. His eyes widened and you were pulled into a hug. You smiled.

"Where are we?" you furrowed your eyebrows. Dan smiled.

"My house," he replied. You looked around to see you were on a bed with a dark cover.

"What happened?" you then asked.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Dan asked back. You searched your mind.

"I remember everything up to passing out," you answered after a minute. Dan frowned.

"Well, see, I sort of, um, beat up the guy," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. You burst out laughing. "What!?"

"Y-you beat up a guy? Funniest joke I've heard all day!" you said, between laughs. Dan smiled.

"Hey, I can be tough when I want to be," he said, trying to show off his muscles. You wiped away a tear from laughing so hard. You both smiled at each other for a minute.

"DANIEL!!" you heard Phil call. You looked at the doorway to see f/n and Phil staring at you both. F/n then ran up to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD YOU TRASHY POTATO!" she yelled. You laughed.

"I'm not dead, and yes I agree, I am a trashy potato," you said. F/n pulled back from the hug and hit you upside the head. "Idiot!" she said.

"Dumbass!" you retorted, sticking your tongue out.

"I swear you two are five," Phil said. F/n blushed and giggled.

"Oh God, did you just giggle," you gasped out. F/n slapped your arm and got up to hug Phil. You smiled and Dan put his hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him and smiled again.

"-"-"-"

=Three hours later=

"Phil where's the flour?" f/n asked. Phil got out the flour for her and set it on the counter.

"Why do you need it?" he asked.

"Oh, no reason," she replied, smiling sadistically. You knew exactly what she was going to do. You elbowed Dan.

"What?" he whispered. F/n was walking over to Phil with the bag of flour, Phil looking entirely confused.

"Daniel, if you value your hair, run," you said. He looked at you like you were insane. Just then, you heard Phil yelp. You looked over and sure enough, Phil's hair was covered in flour. F/n started laughing. Phil smiled, and snatched some of the flour. He slowly sprinkled it on top of F/n's head. She laughed again. She then looked at you and Dan.

"Phil, should we pour flour on their heads?" she asked, grinning evilly.

"I think we should," Phil responded. They started walking towards you. You started backing away. "Daniel James Howell you'd better fucking help me get out of this," you whispered. He laughed, then nodded.

"On the count of three, run," he whispered. You nodded. "One... Two... Three!!"