*16*

by the way, none of the songs i put actually go with the mood of the chapter they're just songs i listen to

my mom walked into my room when i was watching emperor's new clothes mv and she just looked at my screen with a horrified expression and walked out, she probably thinks im worshipping satan or some shit now

also, in la devotee i feel like the song describes me perfectly, i have a huge crush, who i never sleep because of(two black eyes from loving too hard), i have a vv black soul, i'm a pisces, i actually really believe in black magic and stuff, i live in california and am in la like half the time, i live right near the beach (black tar palms keep weeping your name), i have no time ever (always on the hunt for a little more time), i love swimming its what i do at least 3x a week, idk i really just relate to this song

also i swEAR YOU GUYS ARE THE NICEST COMMENTERS EVER

~rya

~~~

  { F/n's P.O.V. } THERE WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE ANY POV CHANGE IN THIS BOOK BUT I NEED TO

I walked out of the bathroom, and started looking for Phil. Where was he? I suddenly felt myself being pushed against the wall. I looked up to a man with black hair and green eyes smirking down at me. I gulped down air.

"W-what d-do you want," I stammered. The man laughed.

"You."

"PHIL!" I yelled desperately. The man slapped me.

"Shut up you stupid girl! You're going to get me caught!" he growled. Tears pricked my eyes.

'Don't let him see, it'll make you seem weak, don't let him see,' I thought to myself.

"Too bad for you, I don't feel like dying today sir," I stated, almost confidently. Almost.

"Well, too bad for you then," the man retorted. Seriously, he must be stupid.

"PHIL!! PHIL HELP!" I screamed. The man tried to cover my mouth with his hand, but I bit him.

"Ow!" the man cried out. I kneed him... Where the sun don't shine, to say the least. He grunted, and I ran. I ran as fast as I could, out of this area, away. I heard footsteps behind me and knew the man had recovered. I ran until I felt myself being pushed down.

"PHIL!" I screamed. The man was on top of me now.

"I'd shut your pretty little mouth if I were you," he smirked. I tried to squirm away, but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down, cutting off the circulation to my hand.

"PHIL!" I screamed again hopelessly. But something unthinkable happened.

"F/N!" I heard Phil call back. The man was pushed off of me. I curled into a small ball and cried.

"F/n," I heard a shaky voice call. The voice I fell in love with. The voice that was usually filled with happiness, bubbly energy, positivity, was now replaced with a voice filled with fear, sadness, slight anger. I sat up slowly and looked into those beautiful blue eyes. Phil pulled me into his chest.

"Shh, it's okay babe, it'll be over soon. I won't let him hurt you. I promise," he cooed.

"WHERE'S Y/N!" I heard Dan roar out.