*10*

hEY i didnt die

bethcha wish i did

nope youre stuck with me

follow my wonderful twitter @ RyaHowell27 because why not

also, screenshot above is actual predictive's doing, i feel proud

oh, right, im supposed to talk about the book. so all that happened in this chapter is happening off camera and seriously pretend they werent in Australia right now

also, what actual pokémon go team are you on? i'm valor !

~rya

~~~

You sighed and threw on all black clothes, starring:

black skinny jeans ripped at the knees
*your favorite band* t shirt (if it's not black pretend it is, deal with it)
black converse
and a black hoodie.

"Why do we have to go outside...? I hate the outside world... ew, fresh air. What even is sunlight? Why do we need it?" You muttered to yourself while tying your shoes.

"We're going outside so we can catch pokémon!" a voice squealed from behind you. You jumped before realizing it was f/n. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your phone. You left your hoodie unzipped as it was kind of hot, leaving your band t shirt exposed for the world to see.

"Come on, let's go before I change my mind and decide to become a hermit who never comes out of the house," you said, and followed f/n out of the flat, down the stairs and out the door. You followed f/n out to a taxi, and hopped in. You plugged in your headphones and put your playlist on shuffle play, and *your favorite song * came on. You smiled and hummed along. You watched the buildings on the side of the street blur past you as the driver drove away from f/n's flat.

You got to the park a little while later, and jumped out of the taxi and waited for f/n. She always took forever to pay the driver. F/n walked over to you smiling.

"Let's go to the gym over here!" she said, pulling you over to a fountain. You rolled your eyes and let her pull you over there. She got really excited. You pulled out your phone and opened Pokémon Go. You were level 10, but you hadn't picked your team. You clicked on the gym, before you heard a familiar voice.

Of course he's here! Where is he not!?

Dan.

You ran behind a tree to hopefully find some shelter.

"Phil, the gym is team Valor, we're going to have to take it down," Dan said. Phil nodded and laughed. You noticed his tongue poking out.

"Yes! Team Mystic for life!" Phil said happily. You saw f/n desperately trying to hide behind another tree. Haha, you got the good tree.

"Wait- Dan, is that f/n, it is!" Phil said. You smiled. They still hadn't noticed you, and you hoped it would stay that way. You clicked on the gym in pokémon go. You'd decided what team you wanted to be on. You went through all the dialogue, the clicked the middle.

Team Mystic.

Dan was on team Mystic, so you chose it. God, you were obsessed. You turned off your phone.

"Hi Y/n." You squealed and dropped your phone. You looked up to see Dan laughing.

"Fuck Dan, my phone had better not be cracked!" you yelled. He bent down and picked up your phone, and clicked the power button. A picture of him popped up. Shit! He smirked.

"Phangirl much?" He said. You scoffed and shoved his shoulder, grabbing your phone.

"You're a bitch," you teased.

"I know," he replied.