Chapter 1: Will You?

I was half sleep on a couch with blonde hair in my face. I was in the middle of my American leg of my world tour and I was happy I could catch up on some type of shut eye before I had to go onstage.

All great things must come to an end, because as soon as I was starting to feel the sleep take over my body I heard the door open noisily and obnoxious voices following shortly after that. I groaned and sat up just enough to look at the girls who walked in.

"What the hell? Shut up!"

They all simultaneously smacked their teeth making me roll my eyes and drop my head back down knowing they weren't going to listen. They start laughing about whatever they were previously talking about. Although they quieted down from a few seconds ago, it was no where near as quiet as I needed it to be to sleep. I sighed dramatically and sat up at the end of the couch trying not to disturb the sleeping girl even though it's nearly impossible. I put her head on my lap and ran my fingers through her hair.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Um, you have the biggest show of your career in 3 hours."

Diamond said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay, so?"

"Support duhh."

Lauren said making me roll my eyes.

"So your way of supporting me is depriving me of sleep?"

They only shrugged making me roll my eyes again at their lack of thinking.

"You guys are assholes."

They shrugged again and instead turned their attention towards the sleeping girl in my arms. They all shared a look and smiled making me immediately try to diffuse whatever was happening in their brains.

"I swear to God if you do something to wake her up, I'm going to kill you."

They shared another look, shrugged again, and collectively yelled, extremely loud, different things.

"Fire!"

"Jesus is back!"

"Laucy is real!"

"Tsunami!"

"Dinah wake up!"

"Y/N is pregnant!"

"Shirtless Channing Tatum!"

"Tonga sucks!"

Their piercing screams startled Dinah and she sat up quickly. When the girls started to laugh at her face, she immediately got mad.

" Se kefe ia?! Ou te tauto i le Atua e Na o outou spawns o Satani o ia lava! Afai Y / N sa le o iinei e taofi mai ia te au ou te tauto atu ia te oe o le a avea uma ua oti. (What the fuck?! I swear to God that y'all are spawns of Satan himself! If Y/N wasn't here to stop me I swear you would all be dead.)"

"What the hell does that mean?"

Kendall asked and they others shrugged.

"Yeah. I only caught Y/N... and maybe murder..."

Camila tried to figure out but it was useless since Dinah spoke so fast.

"You know what? I change my threat."

They looked at me weirdly making me smirk.

"If you do something to wake her up I won't stop her from killing you."

Their eyes widened knowing how easily I could diffuse Dinah if I wanted too. Except this time I kissed her cheek and let go of her. She glared at them and they immediately took off running, trampling each other, to try and get out the room in time.