Chapter 6: Is This Bad?

A/N I guess the comment from last chapter was close enough to the actual line 😶 sooo... ENJOY UPDATE #2!!❤❤

I was finally back on my favorite set after my tour. It had been a couple of months since I've been on Ellen and everyone was waiting for my interview with her. When I go on other interview shows, I share about my life and and my music but on Ellen I always do stuff that I wouldn't usually do in interviews.

So, when my song Trumpets played as I walked towards her I was looking forward to talking with her. As usual when I walk towards her we do some type of dance. And since Trumpets was playing, we acted as if we were playing the trumpet. We both laughed as we sat down and I talked over the audiences cheers.

"God, that's one of my favorite songs off the album."

Ellen nodded and continued to speak as the audience finally started claiming down.

"Definitely. Does Dinah have a favorite song?"

"Yeah, but weirdly it isn't one of the songs you would think like Best I Ever Had or With You. It's oui. She really likes the fact I used that beat from the song we recorded together in it. So, when she heard it she got all emotional and stuff."

She laughed as I turned to look at the audience and wave to a few people who were waving at me.

"So speaking of the music. You just got off tour, right?"

"Yes. I just got off of tour after like 6 months. It was honestly my favorite one so far. It was my first international tour so it was really fun getting to visit all the new countries and see my fans from all over."

She nods and spoke quickly before drawing out the last word.

"That's great. I'm happy for you. Anyways..."

I laughed at how she acted like she didn't really care about what I just said, and so did the audience. She just smiled and spoke again.

"Anyways, when are you going to drop some new music?"

"Okay, I get I haven't had an album in about a two and a half years. And I've been postponing my album release date for a while. But I'm happy to let everyone know as of right now, my album will drop in two months to the day."

They all cheered making me smile and nod my head.

"Thank god. And you said that you wanted to make the album's by a theme right?"

I nodded again.

"Yeah. My first album was a bunch of songs about, y'know, making love and partying with a bunch of girls. And I wanted to give my fans what they first saw me as. So, that's what I want this album to be more like."

"And you're going to perform a single later for us right?"

I laughed since I wasn't planning on performing for her but she knows I love her so I nod my head making her smile too.

"Well, now I am."

She laughed and turned to the camera as I shook my head at her.

"Great, we'll be right back with more right after this."

-------------

"Hi, welcome back. We're here with Y/N Y/L/N. And if you just turned in then you're in luck because we're about to get down to the good stuff."

She said as she readjusted herself to be facing more towards me. I chuckled at her and closed my eyes at how she was about to "interrogate" me about my personal life. She's just lucky she's the only one who can.