Chapter 23: I'm Sorry. What?

A/N For you imdinahs 😂 you asked for it 😘😘

...when you look too quick and think the hat on Dinah's head says Puuu$$y instead of Baw$$y 🙈😂 lmao...ENJOY!!

"Surprise!"

I heard shortly after I walked into my dressing room. I turned to be met with three girls. I had just got off stage from my Miami show on my tour that I started a month ago and wasn't expecting to see anyone. So, seeing them, two of which I haven't seen in months, I was pretty surprised and happy by it all.

"Oh my god. What are you guys doing here?"

I asked as I hugged Kendall tightly, then Kehlani, and lastly Alycia.

"Well, Lani and I both had time off and wanted to surprise you at your hometown show since its been forever."

"And it was pure coincidence that I showed up. Just good scheduling."

Alycia said right after. I smiled at her before looking back at the other two girls, then hugging them both together, again.

"I missed you guys so much. So, does this mean we're going out tonight?"

I said, releasing them again.

"You're the one in the middle of a tour. Can you go out tonight?"

I made a face, thinking that I probably would have to ride with the buses making me start to pout.

"Oh wait. I think my jet is here actually."

I said before I pulled out my phone to check the last place it landed. When I saw that it's location was at MIA I smiled.

"Well, I guess we are going out tonight. You guys down?"

They nodded making me smile that I could finally spend some time with some of my closest friends.

"Alright. Just let me change and talk to Destiny."

-------------

The next day, I was at the next venue in Charlotte, NC. It was about an hour before I went on stage and since I didn't really dress up during my tours, I was just in one of the comfortable outfits that I had so I could move around easily.

Dinah said yesterday that she had today off and she was going to be with the girls since it happened that they all were free today as well. Ever since she's taken care of me when I was sick, we have been taking our relationship day by day. And even though at first it was slow, right now it was amazing. I even decided to tease the fans a little yesterday at my show about us maybe getting back together. Because from the looks of things, that's what it seemed like was happening.

So, since I hadn't talked to her since then, I figured I could talk to her while the last opening act finished their set. I facetimed her, as I laid on the couch in the room I was in. It rang for longer than I expected so I was just about to hang up when she popped up on the screen. I smiled as soon as I saw her but she looked upset.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

She said rolling her eyes and looking away from me. That really made me raise my eyebrows.

"DJ. I've known you for like eight years almost. What's wrong with you?"

I said still smiling a little hoping it would make her feel better. Yet, it only seemed to make her more upset.

"I said nothing. What do you want, Y/N?"

"Okay, seriously. What's wrong with you? What did I do?"