Chapter 5: Change is Coming

A/N I've been waiting to update this chapter since I posted Chapter 1💀I just really like this chapter for some reason like I had to force myself to not update this one until today 😩🙈

"Marry me."

Dinah giggled, sitting up from out of my arms. We were at our spot in the woods and instead of swimming we just watched the sunset over the waterfall. It was a few days later and I had finally had some time to just waste time and I wanted to do that with her and only her. And this was the only place we could go without someone busting in and pulling us away.

"Why do you always do that?"

I sat up too, smiling at her.

"Do what?"

"Ask me to marry you? Like that has to be the tenth time you've asked me since we started dating. Not including the songs."

I shrugged at her question, putting some of her hair in front of her eye behind her ear.

"How come everytime I ask you never answer?"

She squinted her eyes at me and tried to fight the smile on her face.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. You just kiss me...or sleep with me. That's not an answer."

She laughed and threw her hands up slightly.

"That is an answer!"

"Oh, yeah? In what language?"

She rolled her eyes and moved in front of me. Since I was leaning back on my hands and had my knees bent, she got on hers and put her hands on my knees.

"Fine ask me again."

I scoffed and shook my head.

"Pfft, no. That's not how this works."

She gasped and pushed me on my shoulder making me laugh.

"I don't care. You can push me all want. You can't tell me to ask you to marry me. That defeats the purpose."

"But you just asked me."

I smirked at her annoyance and shrugged again.

"So? And now I'm not."

Her eyes widened as she got more irritated.

"What? You can't just take it back."

"Oh, but I can."

She sat back on her feet and crossed her arms, giving me a challenging look. I just met her gaze and smiled at her.

"Whatever. You're going to ask me again in the next couple of minutes anyway."

"Sure, Jan. Whatever you say."

She moved up so she was now between my legs and put her arms on the ground next to me. Her new position brought her only centimeters from my face. She brushed her lips across mine and as I leaned in to connect them she pulled back and went to my neck.

Her tongue danced across my skin just teasing my sweet spot. I sighed softly and closed my eyes, tilting my head to the side to give her more room. She bit down on it before trailing kisses up my jaw and to my lips.

When she kissed me she was in control, taking her time between each kiss. I brought my hand up to the side of her face trying to gain some type of control over what was happening. She grabbed my hand and pushed me gently down onto the grass. She moved her other hand to my other one and brought them both above my head.

I moaned softly at what she was doing which only gave her more fervor to keep going. But it was torture for me because I always have some type of control whenever we do anything. Or whenever I did anything with anyone period. I was never submissive to anyone, but Dinah is different.