Chapter 26: I Want You For Forever

A/N Updated earlier than planned. Felt like I haven't updated in forever. This chapter is the last AND doubled in length because of you guys... and it's only 1000 words less than the Epilogue 😩 BUT ENJOY!!❤❤

A few weeks later, I was in New York City doing a few radio interviews. I was here for work, but I was really here because Dinah's tour starts today. She's starting with doing a few arenas around America as well as other venues. Her people felt that since she already had an overwhelming amount of fans from being in Fifth Harmony, on top of the fans she accumulated since, that she would be able to do a couple of arenas no problem. Then next tour possibly all arena type venues. The only thing was that they not only put her in arenas as a solo artist, but they gave her Madison Square Garden. That wouldn't be a problem normally, but because it was her first show she was sort of panicking.

So, I had Destiny rearrange my schedule so I could be with her for a few days. Which was the last two days and today. Which I was upset about because I really wanted to stay with her tomorrow at least but I had to do a live performance for a The X Factor UK. It really dampened my mood because of what I had planned, but I would take what I was given.

Now, I was on my way to MSG so I could see her before she started her set. I knew she was going to be extremely nervous so I wanted to be there to calm her down. All the girls were there and Dinah's immediate family was as well so I knew they would help her out as well. But I knew she wouldn't be fully at ease until I said it.

"Thank the Lord almighty!"

Milika all but screamed when she saw me wandering around back stage. I smiled at her and waved, but she grabbed me cutting to the chase.

"Please go get her. I swear if she says another hypothetical question of how she'll fail I’ll kill her."

"Alright, alright. Calm down, ma. I'll go find her.

I said laughing at the older woman. She nodded and took a deep breath before turning and leading me to the room Dinah was in. Once I walked in, I could see the look of relief on the people who saw me faces. I chuckled at the sight, knowing Dinah's probably been putting them through hell.

"Where's the superstar?"

I said walking further in the room.

"You mean the girl who is about to fuck up in front of 30,000 people? In that case, here I am."

She said turning around, fixing and refixing herself in the mirror even though she looked absolutely stunning. I had stopped talking because I was too busy admiring the slightly older girl. Her tour outfits were the complete opposite of mine. I would basically get on stage with jeans and any shirt I felt looked good on that day. But Dinah had a full set-up by Michael Costello himself. She was in a onesie like she would normally wear on previous Fifth Harmony tours. She had on bronze stockings which only made her legs pop more. On top of the fact she had on heels so her legs went on for miles. Her hair was curled as usual along with her beat face but I stopped in my tracks still by how she could so easily take my breath away with her looks.

A slap on the back of my head brought me out of my thoughts about Dinah. My hand flew to the spot as I turned to see Gordon standing next to me and the other women in the room laughing. He gave me a look which I knew was more for show than anything because of the talks we've had about Dinah and I's relationship. But the look could make anyone cower.

"Focus."

He said simply making me nod but still rub the spot he hit.

"Dinah, you'll do great. Calm down."