Chapter 9: Wait A Minute

A/N Someone commented a song choice 🙊 Did not think anyone would guess that one lol... But comment for a shot at the next chapter 🙈 And can you guys see the pictures? Not that they influence the chapter but they just don't show up on my end when I look but they will when I open the chapter to edit...Enjoy!!❤❤

It was the weekend now and I had already booked the people and sets for a music video before Paris came in the picture. So, since she couldn't just cancel everything now, this was technically the last thing I had complete say over. And luckily one of those things was who would be the girl in the video.

Alycia was able to get time away from her set for the first half of the day in order to do the video. Since our scenes were supposed to be done in an apartment building across the street from the set, the director thought it would be better if I did the dance scenes first. And since I had to do two: one for the music video and for just a choreo video, I decided to do the choreography one first since that would also help us get through any knicks we had to before filming for the actual video.

Once we were done, we all did outfit changes so we could do it in front of a white sheet. We had to do a couple of takes so just in case there was any mess ups, the editor could take them all out with easily. After that, I took a quick shower so I didn't have to go be in Alycia's personal bubble smelling like sweat. She hadn't went over to the apartments yet, so once I was done I went to her dressing room and got her so we could walk across together.

"I'm actually really nervous."

She said as we walked across the street making me laugh.

"Oh really. You were talking so much stuff about how you would out shine me with the acting and now you're scared."

She rolled her eyes and shoved me with her shoulder making me laugh again.

"Alright, I'm sorry. But you'll do fine. If you can have The 100 fans ship something that wasn't even really a relationship on the show for years, then you can make some teeny boppers think we're in a relationship."

"I hope so."

As soon as we walked in we were split up because of the different scenes we would have to shoot. She was brought upstairs to the apartment to film the scenes that she needed before I was supposed to come. The only scene I had to film alone was me riding up the elevator to the floor. That took way more takes than we were expecting though because it kept stopping for the actual residents.

Eventually we got enough takes so it would work and we actually went to the room. They filmed her letting me in the apartment which only took one take before explaining to us the next takes.

After about seven hours we had got through all the takes we needed except for one. But this one we were having a hard time getting down because Alycia would keep giggling and ruining the take on the part they needed most which was the breakdown of the song and the outgoing chorus. It should've been done in maybe three takes but now we were going on 20 and everyone was getting sort of frustrated.

"Hey just play the song from the beginning I have an idea."

The director just nodded willing to try anything to get the take. She was up against the wall and all I was supposed to be doing was singing the lyrics to her but making it look sexual too, then we were supposed to kiss on the bed. She always made it through the first two verses and choruses keeping a serious face. For some reason she would crack as soon as the breakdown came on because I would start touching her face and leaning in like I would kiss her. But this time right before the chorus started, I whispered in her ear.