Epilogue

A/N Y'all know what I just thought about?? I get to drag y'all along for another BOOK of drama 😂 I was only making the epilogue a couple of paragraphs of drama for a background story but now y'all want a book?? I can't WAIT to start posting for it lmfaooo.. and like I said before there is a small added part to this, but majority of it is the same epilogue from the first book just because if I wrote an epilogue for this story it would be pointless for me to do a book. So.... ENJOY!!❤❤

I was browsing through one of the many catalogues that I was given in order to help assist with the wedding planning. Right now what we were focused on was a color scheme. So, I was looking through the magazine thinking about what we had talked about in previous conversations about what colors we wanted.

"Babe!"

I yelled, starting to take a liking to one of the sets.

"Dinah!"

I yelled louder even though I knew she heard me the first time since we were still in the penthouse until we had enough time to move into a house.

"What, Y/N?"

"Come look."

She flopped next to me, curling her legs under her as she looked at the magazine.

"What exactly am I looking at?"

"Color scheme. You said we have to wear white, right? For your culture?"

She nodded looking at me quickly before looking back at the magazine.

"Okay. Well I'd rather not have an all white wedding. So, I was thinking we use this red velvet and like a gold or cream or something. But a definite for the velvet."

She pursued her lips slightly and grabbed the other side of the magazine, bringing it closer to her.

"I like it. I'll send it to Kevin Lee. That's who we're letting help plan it right?"

"Yeah--"

"Great."

She said taking the magazine from my hands completely and closing it before throwing it on the coffee table in front of us. I scoffed, smiling a little.

"What was that?"

"I want to go somewhere."

"We have literally not been home in like a month and you want to leave already?"

She pouted and whined, leaning her head back and shaking a little. I laughed a little at her famous tantrum that she throws.

"Baby please."

She whined out, looking back at my with a pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Where do you even want to go?"

She smiled a little and looked up in thought making me laugh at her again and roll my eyes.

"Can we go to my spot? I haven't been there in forever."

My eyes widened slightly as I turned my head and looked at my phone. Trying to find the quickest excuse as to why she couldn't go, I looked at the weather. I sighed in relief when I saw what the weather was for the past couple of days.

"Babygirl it's been raining here for like a week straight. It just stopped this morning."

"But.. but..."

"It's going to be all mud and stuff and I know you'll want to stay all day. We'll go later."

She sighed but nodded, knowing she wouldn't want to sit in mud for hours.