Chapter 21: Nice and Slow

A/N The first book to this got to 100k reads and it's now my second book with 100k+ reads 😩 Thank y'all so much💕 I really be scared that you guys won't like what I write but all the love I get is amazing. Thank you to anyone that votes/comments/adds any of my stories to a reading list. It really does make me happy 😀 and grateful. Never thought so many people would request and want what I write when I started almost two years ago. I appreciate all the love foreal 😘

P.S. Would it be bad if I hyped y'all up for a good chapter and instead things got worse?? 👀*hides behind hands* ...ENJOY!!❤❤

"Come on. I have one more place to take you."

She nodded, releasing my hand as we walked back to the car. I drove her back to the airport this time driving to the back trailers where they kept planes that needed to be fixed.

"Okay. Do you have another plane I don't know about?"

She asked as we got out the car again.

"No."

"So... this plane belongs to..?"

I shrugged my shoulders, honestly not knowing, as I walked over to the other side of the plane where the stairs were connected to the opening of the plane.

"We're here for a different reason."

"And that reason is what exactly?"

I didn't answer her as I walked up the steps to the plane. I turned back once I made it up to see that she was following behind me. I continued walking on the plane, looking for the seat I was trying to find. Once I found it, I sat down, waiting for her to sit next to me. She looked at me weirdly at first but eventually she sat down as well.

"So, do you want to tell me what we're doing on an empty plane?"

I took a deep breath before I turned towards her.

"This is where we had our first kiss."

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around the plane again before shaking her head.

"No. That's insane. This can't be the plane."

She said in disbelief at the whole situation. I smiled at her before I nodded.

"No, this is it. I was looking through my stuff after my dad died because I was trying to find something of his. As I was, I found the plane ticket from that day. I guess I never threw it away. Once we started dating I made some calls since the planes serial number was on the ticket."

"Y/N? Is this really the plane from when we met?"

She asked looking back at me with tears in her eyes. I smiled softly and nodded my head.

"These are our seats, D."

I said softly. She blinked and causing her tears to fall. Off reflex I wiped her tears from her face.

"Y/N..."

"They are planning on taking the plane apart since they can't fix the engine and just recycling the parts. I just... I wanted to bring you here before they did."

"You held the plane's demolition for four years?"

I shrugged slightly.

"Well, really like two and half since they were trying to fix it for a while before they realized they couldn't."

"Why?"

She asked as her tears fell again. I wiped them again as I answered.

"I love you, Dinah. I know that this might take a while to be serious again. Our trust for each other needs to be rebuilt obviously. But I'm willing to take the steps to get you back. You mean..way too much to me for me to not try and fix this."