Chapter 4: Start Of Something New

This past week I've been going to the studio, waiting for the girls tour to end. Which it did, yesterday. So, they were on their way back as I sat in the studio, finishing out my private session. I had actually just got done with my next single and was just fixing a few things on the track here and there as I waited for Jermaine to come for whatever he wanted to talk to me about.

I finally finished overlapping my parts with The Weekend's on my new song. We go back and forth, with me starting the verse off, and trying to perfect that was probably the biggest struggle. But I finally got it down.

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? (Or nah?)
You can ride my face until you're drippin' cum (Drippin' cum)
Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah? (Can you do it, bae?)
Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah? (Or nah, or nah, or nah?)
I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow (No, bae)
But the way you wrappin' 'round me is a prob
Ain't nobody tryna save ya
Baby, get that paper
Probably got a lot of other bitches owe you favors
Pussy so good, had to save that shit for later
Took her to the kitchen, fucked her right there on the table
She reppin' XO to the death,
I'm tryna make these bitches sweat
I'm tryna keep that pussy wet,
I'm tryna fuck her and her friends

I stopped just as Ty's part was coming in, finally happy with the results.

"I like it."

I turned around to see Jermaine standing in the doorway. I smiled knowing that if he likes a song then I was good. I saved the final copy of my song and shut my computer down.

"That the single?"

He asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah. Abel just left from laying down his parts."

He nodded and waited for me to stop packing before he spoke again.

"There's some changes happening in the company soon."

I nodded waiting for him to make his point.

"Okay...and?"

"And I know how you like to be spontaneous. But during these changes and especially after, that can't happen anymore. You have to listen to what we tell you to do."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused as to what that would change for me other than my studio time.

"So, I can't pop up in the studio anymore. That's it?"

"Not exactly. When it comes to touring, and what you perform on stage, and what you do in your down time, you no longer have an opinion."

"What?"

He sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"In the contract you signed, and I told you, that if something ever happens and for some reason Russell no longer owns the company, there's a section in there that says you abide by the new rules of the new CEO. Well, it's happening. Russell is retiring fully and handing the position to someone else. And they want better control of the artists."

I shook my head as my phone rung. I pulled it out to see it was my alarm to meet the girls at the airport. JD saw it and stood up.

"Now you don't have to worry about it for a little while. But by this time next year, there will be some changes in how you operate as an artist. I just wanted to warn you."

I nodded and stood up, grabbing my things.

"Alright, thanks. I guess."

He nodded saying he'll see me later before we both went our separate ways. The car ride to the airport I thought about how my career would change, hoping that I could at least visit the girls when my schedule was empty like I usually do. But Jermaine said not to worry about it yet, so I forgot about it as we pulled up to the terminal the girls where landing in.