You Me At Six-Take Off Your Colours

A mind-blowing debut album from You Me At Six, the band that are taking the world by storm. Their first album is enough to make you a die hard Sixer before you’ve even finished listening to the album with catchy riffs and none stop amazing music. There isn’t a bad song on this album, which is hard to find from a professional band let alone a bunch of inexperienced musicians.

You Me At Six haven’t disappointed with this utterly brilliant album and their diverse use of ballads and rock is unique making this is the most professional debut to hit the shelves of music stores in 2009. A clear five star review for this album have come from several big names in the music industry including other musicians that respect the work of YM@6. Their music is catching the eye of critics all over the world as they embark on tour after tour in the States to share their music with more people.

‘The Truth Is A Terrible Thing’ is one hell of a way to start an album with it being like a taster of what’s to come, finally when the bigger, harder hitting songs come you already know all the words to the previous ones. This is seriously addictive, an album you won’t stop listening to.

www.youmeatsix.co.uk

www.myspace.com/youmeatsix