All Time Low-Straight To DVD

One of the funniest band DVD’s you’ll ever watch with All Time Low giving meaningful thanks to everyone who has ever helped them achieve their dreams but still being their usual hysterical selves. Drinking alcohol, blurring out images and shoving burritos in each other’s faces, all while telling stupid jokes, All Time Low has created a documentary/live show that will have every fan in stitches.

On a tour around America whilst being filmed Jack still feels that going nude is acceptable, giving the producers more work than they can handle by positioning photos of Jack in places we don’t want to see. All Time Low show their real colours and gives the fans a bit more knowledge of the boys that make up the band with this DVD about their lives on tour. Armed with instruments, a tour bus, alcohol and hordes of fans All Time Low talk about the importance of fans to them and how they came together in the first place to perform as a band today.

The DVD features along side the documentary a full-length video of their concert in New York. Snippets of the live show in New York do appear in the documentary but only some songs are shown. Never before seen photos of the band are revealed with some dating back to when they were in high school and even younger.            

A great way to give something back to their loyal fans. This is worth every penny!