C15. Difference

Just wanted to thank _Cookie-Monster for voting on the last chapter (^~^)

I'm sorry that I'm only suddenly doing this thing now, since I just thought that I should appreciate my readers, voters and commentors more

I'm sorry that I'm only suddenly doing this thing now, since I just thought that I should appreciate my readers, voters and commentors more. Which means I'll probably mention someone from now on in each chapter to thank them (≧∇≦)/

Btw, please read the end note!! Its important!!

***

Stealthy would be the word that I have grown fond of. For some reason, I wanted to be more stealthy than back at home.

I never sneaked out, because I knew that I would get caught.

But here, in Tootsuki, or in the Polar Star to be precise is different.

There were no maids. No butlers, or parents working late at night in the kitchen.

I pop the muscles in my arms as I outstretch it to grab some things in the cabinet of the kitchen.

Yes, kitchen. I'm in the kitchen right now, in about 4AM. And it's okay, it's pretty normal. I do this a lot of times to test out some dishes.

And it was very quiet, no animals running around or whatsoever. And it was good because I was alone, with my thoughts.

"... Tea.." I mutter to myself, rummaging into the bag that I had brought with me. Looking for some tea bags or anything at all. "Ah. There is it," I said aloud once more, grabbing the pack of tea bags and setting it on top of the table.

I used the first bag I had manage to grasp and start boiling water and prepping everything.

I had manage to do all the tea's that was found. Which were only quite a few, just three of them. But I wasn't doing any ordinary tea.

Nope. I'm doing a tea flavored food for an experiment. Because I love tea, but I believe that there were no tea related flavored food anywhere. And so, here I am now to make my own.

However, it wasn't anything special. I've heard about coffee jelly a few times, and thought that maybe why not alter it with tea instead, right? That would be good, or at least to tea addicts like me.