S6. His Birthday

A/N: ok ok lemme try nsfw aight? Its my legit proper first time

PS: THEY DONT DO "IT" IN THIS CHAPTER OKAY?? I KNOW THERE MIGHT BE PERVERTED MINDS WHO THINK THIS, SO JUST A HEADS UP THEY WONT BE DOING THE DO. Okay, now please read and enjoy!

***

It had been months since Ayano's birthday. Meaning months since the couple had last seen each other.

Though it was all according to plan. According to Ayano's plan of greeting her boyfriend a Happy Birthday.

For the past few months, Ayano slowly understood what Souma had meant the night of her birthday. He was implying something; he needed something from her, and that wasn't just kisses, she understood now.

Men have their needs, but Souma had clearly put that in a weird way..

Ayano was informed by her old classmates that there would be a Halloween party the following week after she returned from a meeting at Kyoto. She took that as an opportunity to visit her boyfriend, and give him a gift.

When it was the day of the party, Ayano had prepared herself and quickly journeyed to Tootsuki for the party. Despite herself not being a student anymore, she was still able to go in because of her connections with the Polar Star Dorm.

Ayano didn't wait for anyone to open the gates for her. She herself had opened it, and she sauntered to the entrance as if she owned the place.

"Hey!!" A unfamiliar voice calls to the brown haired female.

Ayano turns her head to where she heard the voice, and her brows knitted when she saw who it was. It was a male with tousled black hair, honey brown eyes and him clad in Tootsuki's school uniform.

Concluding that he was a new member, Ayano mentally prepared herself for introduction. 

When the boy was finally two steps in front of Ayano, the female had given him a smile. "Good afternoon. My name is Hirashima Ayano."

".. Uh," the boy blankly stared at her, "I really don't know what that's suppose to mean but this is the Polar Star Dorm of Tootsuki. Are you lost? I can help you with directions," he said all that confidently.

Now it's Ayano's turn to blankly stare. She takes a deep breath to calm herself down, knowing that the boy doesn't know anything. "No thank you. I'm here for the party tonight," she informs the male.

"No," the boy protests again, "Nobody told me that someone was coming--.."

"Hirashima-chi?!" 

The familiar voice has Ayano smiling more wide. She ignores the unknown male, and turns to the person who had called her.

Yoshino Yuki brings her arms out to give her friend a bone crushing hug. "You didn't say you were coming this early!"

Ayano laughs with a nod, "I wanted to surprise everyone. And, to cook for dinner. I'll make some dishes myself."

"That's good!" Yuki grins enthusiastically, "The others will be happy to know you're here!"

The ignored unknown male didn't like the fact that he was ignored just like that. He takes a step forward to ruin the scene.

".. Excuse me, Yoshino-senpai, but who's this??"

Ayano sighs, "I introduced myself already. Did you listen with one ear, and it came out from the other?"

"What?! I--.."

"Nevermind that," Ayano says, "Let me introduce myself again. My name is Hirashima Ayano, ex student and resident of Tootsuki's Polar Star Dorm."