Besitos

Besitos.

Holly's POV

I was counting down the days until I would finally get to see Pierce the Veil, although I didn't have the ticket yet; the supporting acts were yet to be announced, and the dates had to be changed due to the venue being already occupied that night, so in theory I had the ticket, it just wouldn't be valid. It seemed so close, but I knew it was still ages away, and I still didn't have a way to get there; my parents refused to take me because of how much they hated me and the idea of me having a good time. Typical. Why couldn't they just be happy when I was and not hate me for the music I listened to or the way I dressed? It was just stupid that they labeled me and abused me for what I was into.

I really needed to get dressed, I told Austin that today I would go shopping with him. I can't see why he couldn't just do it online though, he could get band merch and everything without even having to leave the house, but then again our family would probably get rid of the clothes or something ridiculous like that. They were probably one of the worst families I could think of! I trudged over to my walk-in wardrobe and picked out an outfit; Pierce the Veil shirt, black skinny jeans, black converse and a bunch of wristbands. Perfect! I don't think I'll be needing a hoodie, it was really hot outside after all and I had enough wristbands to hide my self destruction that had been going on over the years, so I was sure everything would work out just fine.

I walked over to my brothers bedroom and started hitting the door continuously. "Alright I'm up! Fucking hell Ray you need to.... oh Holly it's you. Sorry" he muttered sympathetically, realizing he had just called me the worst human being known to mankind. "Sorry, it's alright, how long until you're ready?" "Uh Holly, it's only 7:30, what's the rush?" he asked as he began laughing lightly, looking at the clock he had hung next to his door. "I didn't realize it was that early! Shit, I'm sorry. I just... I don't know. I'll go wait in my room, just knock when you're ready" I replied before I ran off in the direction of my room. Why was I up so god damn early? I ran back into my room and closed the door as quietly as I could in a rush. I probably should have gone downstairs for breakfast but the truth was, I hadn't really eaten anything in a few days, and as a result I was becoming really pale from malnutrition, and I always felt drained and tired. I'd be fine though, I would eat something later...

Austin's POV

I woke up with a major headache due to the excessive banging on my door; couldn't he just leave me the fuck alone? No one would understand how much I hated him, but I knew Holly hated him more, I can't really say I blamed her to be honest. God I felt sorry for my sister, she's just so vulnerable and beautiful but that useless excuse for a father couldn't see that, he just saw her as a pathetic excuse for a daughter.

"Alright I'm up! Fucking hell Ray you need to... oh Holly it's you. Sorry." Fuck! Good going Austin. Idiot! "Sorry, it's alright, how long until you're ready?" Well she seemed eager to get out, had he hurt her again? I swear to god if I find out he's laid one finger on her I would give him a piece of my mind, and that's definitely not something he'd enjoy, or something I'd get away with unharmed either. "Uh Holly, it's only 7:30, what's the rush?" I laughed, peeking over at the clock next to me. I looked at my sisters pale face and noticed the look of disappointment. Damn it, I hate that look, it made me want to grab her, pull her into a hug and tell her I was here and that everything would be alright, even though I knew that would be a lie whilst she was living here. There's never a moment in this house that I haven't wanted to leave. I've thought about running away, but I couldn't just leave Holly here, not with the monsters that we legally had to call a family. "I didn't realise it was that early! Shit, I'm sorry. I just... I don't know. I'll go wait in my room, just knock when you're ready" she replied as she ran off. I really needed to get her out of this house, I hated her being here more than myself. I also needed to get her to eat something, because I hadn't seen her eat in days and I wasn't having her go down that road again, not if I could help it.

I hurried to get changed and ended up throwing on some jeans and a Motionless in White shirt before heading down to the kitchen where most of the family were sat, apart from Holly and Mum. That was kind of a relief I guess.

I sat down and started to eat breakfast peacefully, that was until Ray came down and started yelling like he would most mornings. "Where in gods name is your sister!" he yelled as he sat at the end of the table. "Upstairs. Why does it bother you so much, it's not like you care about her anyway" I mumbled to myself. "Watch your tone you ungrateful child" he spat angrily. I discreetly rolled my eyes and finished eating before going back up to my room.

Once again I had lost my keys, which meant Holly had to endure this house even longer. "Knock knock" she spoke quietly as she opened my door and poked her head round. "Hey, I'm just looking for my keys" I smiled as she stepped in. I motioned her to my bed and she smiled as she sat on the edge. "I heard dad yell at you" she muttered meekly as she played with her fingers. "Yeah, but it doesn't bother me. Ray's just a dick" I shrugged as I searched through my stuff for those missing car keys. "I'm not denying that" she laughed lightly with a hint of nervousness. "As soon as I find my keys we'll be out of here, don't worry" I smiled. "Thanks Austin."

~~~~

Sorry it's short!
Title Credit; Besitos by Pierce the Veil
Listening to; Hurt by Get Scared