He Wont Take Her Anymore

Holly's POV

Austin pulled up outside Vics beautiful house with my stuff in the back of his old car. "Well this is where I'm staying" I said, looking at Austins face, waiting for his reaction. He smiled and visibly relaxed in the drivers seat of his old car. "Good" he replied before climbing out to carry my stuff up to the door. We stood at the door and I knocked awkwardly, waiting for Vic to open so I could see his breathtaking smile. "Austin, make sure your phone is charged and on you at all times, Kellin is sorting out a place for you today so I want to be able to get you out of that house too" I stated before pulling him into a hug. The door opened slowly, revealing a still tired looking Vic with his messy hair, who smiled at the sight of me. He stepped out, pulling the door slightly behind him and hugged me before looking at Austin. "Hey Austin, remember me?" he smirked humorously, causing my brother to nod and laugh, before a look of seriousness spread across his face. "Thank you" he stated, hugging Vic who happened to be shorter than him; Austin was extremely tall after all. "For what" Vic laughed whilst being crushed into Austin, which I thought was extremely funny. "Helping us, helping her. You don't understand how much this means to me, let alone her" Austin continued, not letting go of Vic who was now struggling to breathe but had a smile plastered on his face all the same. "I'm sure I do, and it's no problem. Has Holly told you what Kellin's doing?" Vic asked, and Austin nodded before releasing him and standing on the steps that lead up to Vics house. Vic came and stood next to me, snaking his arm round my waist to pull me closer. He kissed the top of my head before handing a small piece of paper over to my confused looking brother. "It's my number, call me if you need me. Dont give my number out though please, that's happened before and you wouldn't believe how many times I've had to change my number" he laughed whilst shaking his head. "Thank you! And I won't, I'm not your typical fangirl" Austin replied which put me and Vic into hysterics. "I always knew you were too feminine to be a guy" I laughed, winking in his direction. He flipped his shoulder length hair behind his back in a very feminine way before walking down the path towards his car. "I'll speak to you later" he called before driving off. I turned around only to be pulled into a deep kiss from Vic. It felt like hours before we finally pulled away and Vic smiled at me like a child at Christmas. "I've been wanting to do that all morning" he smiled, causing my face to turn red. "Why didn't you then?" The words escaped my mouth before I could think of what I was saying. "Lets see, I woke up and you weren't there, then when I get to see you, you're with your brother who might I add is extremely tall, especially compared to me. I'll be honest, I didn't want to have my ass kicked" he said with as straight of a face as possible, but he broke the seriousness when I started laughing which he couldn't help but join in with. "Come on" he said whilst still laughing, reaching his free hand out for me to grab which I gladly did, and he dragged me softy into his house, carrying my stuff in his other hand.

"So now you have your stuff, do you want to go out? Or we can watch more films, or just whatever you want to do" he smiled; god I love his smile. He is literally my hero, if not for him I would still be staying in that house. That smile is way to contagious, I could feel myself smiling back before saying "Maybe we could meet up with Mike, Jaime and Tony and do something?" It was only a suggestion but he didn't mind the idea, so he called them up and asked if they wanted to hang out. Obviously they said yes and it didn't take them long to get here. The second they walked in Vic greeted them before they came over to me and hugged me in turn. "I'm quickly going to get changed if that's okay?" I asked so that only Vic could hear me. "You don't need to ask, do whatever you want, well within reason. This is your house too, I want you to feel safe and just do whatever makes you feel comfortable" he smiled before pulling me into a hug and kissed my temple.

I carried my stuff up and placed my stuff down at the top of the stairs. I realised I don't know if I'm in Vics room or a guest room or whatever, so I might as well ask. "Vic" I called down the stairs awkwardly. He poked his head round the corner rather suddenly, smiling like nothing could bring his mood down. "Where am I staying? Like, what room?" I felt even more awkward now. "You can stay in mine if you want to? Dont feel pressured to, you don't have to if you feel uncomfortable" he said, that smile never leaving his lips. "Okay" I smiled, before leaning back down to pick up my stuff, and made my way down the hall to Vics large bedroom. I wasn't exactly sure where to put my stuff, so for now I placed it on the bed and started looking through my stuff. I ended up pulling on a Bring me the Horizon shirt and some jeans, along with my black converse. I then walked over to the mirror in the bathroom, brushing my hair and leaving it to fall down into its natural straight look before applying some eyeliner. I threw my makeup back into my box of stuff before heading downstairs.

I walked into the living room but I must have been quieter than I thought because none of the guys noticed me. It wasn't until I had started walking and tripped that they looked round; trust me to trip over my own feet! "Are you alright Holly?" Vic asked, walking over to me with a look of humour and concern. I nodded, brushing myself down, when I felt myself lifted off the floor. I looked up expecting to see Vic but it was Mike who had lifted me up. "Thanks" I smiled, my words were barely audible. He smiled back before letting go of my arm which was when Vic managed to finally get over to me. He nodded, asking if I was alright, to which I just smiled and nodded back. "So what are we all going to do today?" I asked, ensuring I wouldn't be the one that decides and to direct everyone's attention to each other rather than at me. "I think we should get some food" Jaime said, receiving laughs from the other guys. "Jaime you're always eating" Mike stated whilst calming down from his previous laughter. Jaime pouted and turned his back to us like a little child. "How about this then, we go and walk round some shops, maybe go and look in some and then get some food" Tony suggested. Everyone except me nodded because I wasn't really paying attention. Someone just walked past the house, someone I was hoping I would never see again. "Holly?" Vic asked pulling me out of my thoughts. My attention snapped straight in Vics direction, and he was surrounded by faces that all had a look of concern. "Sorry what?" I asked whilst smiling. "You look like you've see a ghost, are you alright?" Tony asked and I nodded, still attempting a smile. "I haven't seen her eat yet, maybe she just needs something to eat" Vic replied. However much Vic was right, I couldn't eat. I would barely eat in front of Austin, let alone other people. I just nodded slightly, and I think Mike noticed. Vic stepped out followed by Tony, Jaime, Mike then myself. After locking the door, Vic ran ahead jumping into the drivers seat of a car that I don't remember seeing here before. "Who's car is this?" I asked, causing Jaime to jump up and down, pointing at himself, which got everyone laughing at him again. "So why is Vic in the drivers seat?" "I said next time we all go out he could drive" Jaime shrugged, his voice suggesting that it probably wasn't the best idea he's ever had. We shrugged it off and I was volunteered by everyone else to sit in the front with Vic.

Surprisingly he wasn't that bad at driving, admittedly people in other cars were probably thinking we were all wasted or on drugs or something by the amount of yelling coming from Vic and Jaime, singing songs that came on. Tony, Mike and myself were quiet, except for when we were laughing or singing the odd lyrics from songs. We pulled in to the reasonably large car park with Jaime's car still in one piece. We walked in and instantly the guys were recognised, and a small crowd of about thirty people surrounded us by the entrance. I felt completely out of place, attention really wasn't my thing and never had been, I like to keep to myself. Tony must have noticed because he put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring yet apologetic smile. I smiled back at him and took a few steps back. I feel safer being away from the crowd, so instead of standing in the middle of it, I pushed my way past and sat on a bench near where the continuously growing crowd was. I pulled out my earphones and placed one in my ear and scrolled through my music stopping on a particular Pierce the Veil song; A Match Into Water.

I was happy sitting here, scrolling through tumblr and listening to Pierce the Veil when the earphone was pulled out of my ear. I looked next to me to see Kellin. He put his finger up to his lips indicating for me to be quiet before he stood up and reached out for my hand, leading me away from the large crowd. "Vic text me, he says sorry" Kellin said, pointing towards the direction we moved away from. "How didn't you get noticed?" I asked curiously, I am genuinely wondering how he managed to sneak past everyone. "I was disguised" "Disguised as what exactly?" I asked, my tone had turned to one of humour instead of curiosity now. He pulled out a beanie and a fake moustache. Seriously how did that keep him hidden? I raised my eyebrow at him and he proceeded to put the items on and I will admit, it would take a minute to sink in that this was Kellin Quinn, he tucked his hair into his beanie which was the main give away. Kellin lead me towards a small cafe, and sat us at a table while we waited for the others to escape from the screaming girls and the occasional boy. It was awkward sitting here with Kellin, not eating or drinking anything, I hope he doesn't notice.

~~~~

Title Credit; Falling Asleep On A Stranger by Pierce the Veil
Listening to; Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold