Chapter 1

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

"Chloe! Get down here now!" My boyfriend, Taylor, yelled as I walked down the stairs. "I hate you! You are worthless and stupid!" He yelled in my face.

When I first met Taylor, he seemed nice. He was never mean to me and he treated me nicely. But that was 3 years ago. Things are different now.

Every night, Taylor goes out with his friends and they go to some club. He always hits on all the girls there. He doesn't even care that I'm still his girlfriend.

Then, he will get drunk, and sometimes he'll come home and yell at me. He's hit me once before.

I would have left him a long time ago, but I can't. He just won't let me.

"You are worthless!" He yelled in my face and then he swung his hand up and hit me. I started crying.

"That's it! I can't take you anymore! I'm leaving. We're done!" I yelled back as tears ran down my face.

I ran out of the house as fast as I could. He tried to run after me, but I slammed the door in his face in an attempt to slow him down.

I ran about two blocks down the street, when I noticed he was catching up to me.

I knocked on the door of the first house I came to. I kept pounding on the door until finally a boy answered.

He had blond hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.

He noticed that something was wrong, and so he let me in quickly and he closed the door.

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

I was just laying down on my couch watching golf when I heard someone pounding on my door.

I got up and answered it. When I looked at who was there, I saw a girl who was crying. She had a red mark on her face. Even though she was crying, she still looked absolutely beautiful. She had long, curly, dark brown hair, and green eyes. She was so pretty.

I let her in because I knew something was wrong.

"Hi." I said. She completely lost it there. She fell to the ground and just started bawling her eyes out.

"Hey hey. What's wrong?" I asked as I went and sat down next to her on the floor.

"It's my boyfriend." She said. Great. Now I have no chance with her. "Well my ex boyfriend." She said. Yes!

"He always goes to clubs with his friends and he cheats on me with multiple girls, and then he'll get drunk, come home and yell at me." She explained.

"Oh no. Well, what's this?" I asked pointing to the red mark on her face.

"Oh. He hit me tonight. He's hit me once before too." She told me. My heart completely sank. How could someone treat a girl like that? Especially one as beautiful and innocent as her?

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said. "No girl should ever be treated like that. Especially one as beautiful as you." I said making her blush.

"I ran away from him." She said. "I can't go back to him, but I have nowhere to go. I don't know what to do." She said crying even harder now.

"Hey hey. It's ok. You can stay here with me if you like." I told her.

"Really?" She asked me. "Absolutely. You can stay as long as you like." I said. "Thank you." She said giving me a hug.

"You're welcome. And hey, what's your name?" I asked. "Chloe." She said. "Oh. That's a beautiful name. I'm Niall." I said.

EXTRA NOTE:

Hi guys! This is my first imagine, so please bear with me. :-)

I know this chapter isn't that good, but I promise, it will get better.

I got the idea for this chapter from "Motel 6" Go read it. It's amazing!

I will NOT copy are steal anyone's work. I promise. This is all my idea. I only got a little bit of this idea from "Motel 6"

Love you guys. ~L