Chapter 14

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

While Louis, Sophie, Chloe, and Liam were in the kitchen, I called Harry over.

On the phone:

"Hi Harry. I need you to come over. It's an emergency." "What's wrong Niall?" "I'll explain when you get here. Just please hurry." "Ok. I'll be there in ten minutes." "Bye." I said and we hung up.

I walked back in the kitchen where everyone was still standing.

I walked up to Chloe and said "Harry is coming. He will be here in ten minutes."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey hey don't cry. Everything will be alright. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." I said as I wiped her tears away.

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll answer it." I said. "I'll come with you." Louis said following behind me.

I opened the door to see Harry standing there.

"What's going on?" He asked without saying hello.

"Chloe's abusive ex boyfriend texted her saying that he's coming for her and he's taking her back. So I called you over to help us make sure that nothing happens to her."

"That's terrible. Don't worry. I'll help." He said.

Louis, Harry and I walked back into the kitchen.

"Ok everyone. Let's figure out who's going to sleep where." Sophie said.

"Niall and Chloe, you will stay in the room that you have been in. Louis and Liam, you will be in the guest room. Harry, you could keep watch first, so you can stay on the couch." Sophie told us.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went to their rooms.

"I'm going to go change." Chloe said as she picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom.

I took of my shirt and I changed into different shorts. Then I layed down in bed and waited for Chloe to come out.

She came out of the bathroom, turned off the light, and layed down next to me.

I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't worry princess. Everything will be ok." I said while placing a kiss on her forehead.

In the morning, I woke up to someone yelling.

Chloe heard it too, because she got up right away.

It was Harry who was yelling.

"Everybody wake up! Hurry! It's an emergency!"

Extra Note:

Ooohhh what's happening?

I'm sorry that this is so short.

I hope you like it. Comment what you think!

Love you guys! ~L