Chapter 15

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

Chloe and I ran out of the room and we bumped into Louis and Liam in the hallway.

We all rushed downstairs where we saw Harry and Sophie standing in the living room. Harry had a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong Harry?" Liam asked.

"This was on the table." He said handing Chloe and I a note.

It read:

Hello Chloe. I see you've got more guests with you. But that only makes my job so much better.

You see, I'm going to get you back. But I need your help to do that.

All you have to do is meet me outside tomorrow morning and let me take you back home with me.

That's all you have to do. But if you don't show up, Niall and all of you other friends will die.

So all you have to do is cooperate with me and everyone will be fine.

See you tomorrow baby.

                                                  ~ Taylor

Chloe looked up at me with tears streaming down her face and her hands were shaking.

"Harry, how did this note get in here?" I asked.

"He must have snuck in when I was asleep. But I only fell asleep for twenty minutes." He said.

"So that means that Taylor was in the house." Chloe said. There was a frightened look on her face.

"I'm so sorry guys. I should have stayed awake. I should have been watching. I should have..." Harry started saying but Louis cut him off.

"It's ok Harry. It's not your fault." Louis told him.

I turned to look at Chloe who was still crying.

"Don't worry princess. It's going to be ok. We will figure out a plan so that you don't have to go." I told her.

She shook her head and said "No Niall. I have to go. If I don't then he will kill all of you. I have to." She said.

"Chloe, I'm not letting you go. I won't let him take you back. He was abusive and he hurt you. I won't let him take you away from me." I told her while holding her hands.

"Let's figure out a plan guys." Liam said.

"How about tonight, we have the cops come here, and they could keep watch so that we can all sleep. And then in the morning, we have Chloe go outside to meet Taylor, but when he takes her hand and starts taking her with him, we have the cops run out and arrest him." Louis suggested.

"That would be a good idea, but I don't want Chloe going out there. I want her to be safe." I said.

"But he wants her. And if we try to get someone else to dress up like her and go out there, he would know that's something's up." Liam said.

"It's ok Niall. I'll just go out there, and then when we start to walk away, the cops will come out and arrest him." Chloe said to me.

I sighed because I didn't like the thought of her going out there to him, but I knew that's the only way to get rid of him and keep us all safe.

"Ok." I said.

We walked back to our room and layed down since it was still early.

I pulled Chloe close to me and I stroked her cheek.

"I'm sorry Chloe. I just want you to be safe. I don't want anything to happen to you." I told her.

I leaned in and I placed a small kiss on her lips.

"I love you so much Chloe." I told her. "I love you too Niall."

Extra Note:

Hi guys!

Here's the next part!

Comment what you think!

Love you guys! ~L