Chapter 3

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

I woke up and I noticed that Chloe wasn't next to me. I got out of bed wearing just my boxers and I put on a t-shirt and some shorts.

I went downstairs and the smell of bacon and sausage filled my nose as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"Chloe, why are you making breakfast? I could do that." "It's ok Niall. I got it." "No Chloe. You're my guest. There is no reason why you should be cooking for me." "Niall, you let me stay in your house and I can't ever thank you enough. Just let me help out." She smiled at me. "Ok. Thank you Chloe." "No. Thank you Niall."

I couldn't help but smile at her. She is so kind and sweet and caring, I honestly don't know why her boyfriend would hit her and yell at her and go to bars and cheat on her with other girls.

But she broke up with him, and I'm happy for that because she doesn't have to suffer with his hurtful words and action any more. She is to perfect and innocent to have to go through all that pain and suffering.

I told myself that even if she wasn't mine, I would still protect her at all costs. As long as I'm around, she will never go through any pain or suffering again.

But someday, I will make her mine. I would kiss her all the time. I would hold her and never let her go. When we went out, I would not hesitate to show everyone that she is mine and only mine.

I would prove to her that I can be the guy she deserves. I would never hurt her, and I would treat her like the true princess she is.

I haven't even known her for a full day yet, but I already know that I am falling in love with her.

How could I not?

My thoughts were interrupted by  a knock on the door. I smiled at Chloe and I got up to answer it.

It was Joslyn, my "girlfriend." Ugh. I hate saying that. But I'm about to break up with her.

"Hi Niall!" She said as she jumped on me. She was wearing a see through skirt and shirt, and she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. Gross.

I could see Chloe frowning out of the corner of my eye. No. No I didn't mean to hurt her.

"Get off of me." I said as I pushed Joslyn off of me. She gave me an angry look and walked into the kitchen.

"Niall!" Oh no. "Get in here now!" she demanded.

"Who is this?" She screamed. I saw that Chloe had a scared look on her face. Probably because of the yelling. I could tell that she was really scared something bad would happen.

I walked over to her and put my arm around her to show her that everything would be ok.

"Joslyn." I said. "I'm breaking up with you."

"It's because of her! Isn't it?" She screamed. "You're leaving me for that ugly thing!"

I got so mad when she said that. I walked up to her and started yelling.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that again! She is a human! Not a thing! And she is beautiful! More than you will ever be! So you can just take you happy little ass and leave!"

She stormed out and the house fell silent.

Extra Note:

Hello guys!

Here's chapter 3. I hope you like it!

Comment what you think.

Love you guys! ~L