Chapter 25

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

I continued to run down the street until I had reached a dead end.

I didn't know where to go or what to do.

I was tired and out of breath, so I sat down on the sidewalk and just cried.

I was a mess. My life was a mess.

I had no one to turn to, no where to go, I didn't even know what street I was on.

I let it all out right there on the side of the road.

I wanted Niall back.

I wanted him to hold me in his arms, to hug me and never let go. I wanted him to tell me that everything would be ok, and that he'd always be there for me.

I wanted him to be here so bad right now, but I knew he didn't want me or this baby.

He said it himself.

I kept replaying what he said in my head.

"You know what? You're right. I shouldn't."

That only made me feel worse.

I was going to have to raise a baby while having nowhere to sleep at night. We would have to dig in garbage cans for food. I wouldn't have any clothes for the baby to wear.

For the first time since I'd left, I was actually considering going back to Taylor's and my old house.

I didn't want to go back to him, but I had no other choice. I was going to need a place to stay and food to eat.

At least there, I would get that.

I started walking, and when I got to the next street over, I noticed a car had pulled up next to me and stopped.

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

I was so sad and worried at the same time.

What if Chloe was hurt? What if she was sitting somewhere on the side of a street crying because she had nowhere to go?

I have to go find her. I can't just let her wander the streets by herself like that.

I was going to find my princess, and I was going to get her back.

I got in my Range Rover and drove down the street.

I didn't see any sign of Chloe, so I drove around a little longer until eventually, I saw her walking on the side of the road.

I pulled up next to her and go out of the car.

She got scared and was about to run away, but I grabbed her arm and stopped her before she could go anywhere.

"Chloe, it's me. Let me explain. Please just listen to what I have to say."

She had been crying, and I could see more and more tears were falling from her eyes as I spoke.

"Chloe, I never finished what I was saying to Harry. He was asking me why I wanted to raise your child, and he told me that since it's not mine, I shouldn't be helping you raise her. I told him he's right. I shouldn't be helping you.

But I never finished.

What I was going to say was, I shouldn't, but I am because I love you and I want to help you. You have been through so much, Chloe. And I knew that this baby would need a father. So I want to be there for her. I want to help you raise Briella to the best of my abilities. I want to be the greatest and the only father she will ever know.

I want to see her take her first steps, say her first words, lose her first tooth, make her first real friends.

I want to see her grow up, but with you and me both by her side.

So what do you say? Will you take me back and let me help you raise her?"

I could tell that she was thinking hard and long about this.

"I still love you Chloe. I never stopped. And I want you and the baby both in my life. Please Chloe?"

I was trying harder to convince her to take me back.

I knew it would take a while, but she finally made a decision.

"Ok Niall. I'll take you back. I'm sorry for running away and thinking that you didn't want me."

"It's ok Chloe. And um, there's something that I've wanted to do for a long time."

I had been playing this for a while now, but I was waiting for the perfect time to do it. I thought now is the absolute perfect time to do it.

I pulled out a little black box from my pocket, and I got down on one knee.

"Chloe Rose Thompson, I love you with all my heart, and I will never stop. You have been the light of my life, and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and take my last name?

Chloe, will you marry me?"

I opened the box to reveal a ring with a blue diamond in the middle. It had both of our names engraved on it.

I looked up at Chloe, who was covering her mouth and crying.

I got worked because she wasn't answering me.

"Chloe?" I asked

"Yes Niall. Yes I'll marry you." She said as she nodded her head.

I put the ring on her finger, and I stood up and hugged her.

"I love you so much Chloe. I promise to never hurt you or leave you alone."

"I love you too Niall." She said.

I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.

I could feel her smile into the kiss, and it made me smile to.

I was so happy. I finally had my princess.

Extra Note:

Hey guys!

I'm  so so so sorry for not updating in three days. I have been super busy with preparing for High School And I haven't had the chance to update.

But here's an extra long chapter for you all.

I hope you like it!

Love you guys! ~L