Chapter 10

~~~ Louis' P.O.V. ~~~

I can not let this happen.

Chloe is my best friend. I've never known a girl as amazing as her.

If she hurts herself, I will be devastated.

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

Louis and I quickly drove to Sophie's house where Chloe was.

I can't believe this. It's all my fault. If I had just stopped Joslyn, this wouldn't be happening right now.

I can't let her do this. She means the absolute world to me. I never meant to just her. I have to stop her.

We reached the house and Louis and I both ran inside towards the bathroom.

I pounded on the door with Louis yelling next to me.

"Open the door Chloe!" He yelled.

"No leave me alone. I just want to die!" She yelled back. I could tell that she was crying. It broke my heart to hear her say that.

"Chloe open the door! Let me in!" I yelled.

"Leave me alone Niall!" I could hear her sobbing now. I got worried.

"I love you. Goodbye." I heard her say and then nothing.

"CHLOE NO!" I yelled and I kicked the door as hard as I could.

It opened and I saw her holding a razor in her hand.

I ran up to her, and I knocked the razor to the ground.

I wrapped my arms around her so tight, that I was sure she couldn't breathe.

We both were crying so much.

Louis ran in the bathroom and he started crying as well.

"Chloe, listen. I love you. I didn't mean for that to happen. I was waiting for you to come back, and Joslyn came up to me and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back. I am so so sorry Chloe. I love you." I told her.

She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"It's ok Niall. I'm sorry I didn't listen. I love you too."

As she said that, I kissed her and I never wanted to stop.

As we pulled apart, she walked up to Louis and gave him a hug. He hugged her tight and started crying again. I didn't mind because I knew they were best friends.

"Chloe don't ever scare me like that again ok? You are my best friend. I can't lose you." He said as he looked in her eyes, both of them crying.

"I'm sorry Louis. Thank you for trying to stop me. I won't do that again. I'm sorry for scaring you." "It's ok Chloe. It's over now." He told her and hugged her again.

Extra Note:

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for not updating all day. I was really Busy today that's why.

I will update again in the morning when I wake up.

Comment and tell me what you think!

Love you guys! ~L